Is America ready for a reality TV pre...

Is America ready for a reality TV president?

There are 76 comments on the Q13.com KCPQ TV story from Apr 21, 2011, titled Is America ready for a reality TV president?. In it, Q13.com KCPQ TV reports that:

Donald Trump may lead the Republican field in some opinion polls in the nascent 2012 White House race but experts don't expect Americans to elect their first reality TV president.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Q13.com KCPQ TV.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#68 Apr 23, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FLASH: THIS JUST IN......President Obama is now suggesting we use more drones for better purposes..........he said today, maybe they could find my golf balls..........I can't.
In your arsenal of dimwitted posts, you may have come with the winner.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#69 Apr 23, 2011
Mike wrote:
Anything is better than the Incompetent bozo we have now
You haven't kept up. Bush is gone.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#70 Apr 24, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them will use anything to vilify Obama instead of expressing their real problem with him - he is Black.
Larry,Larry,Larry there you go playing the race card again.What happened to Obama's 1/2 white side?,did he sell it out like he has this country too? I love it when the liberal loons have their backs to the wall and play the race card.Com e on Larry,I know you can do better than this. BTY: Rochester jazz fest is comming soon,so if you are heavy into jazz look it up on line.It is one of the best,if not the best in America and Canada.They have one hell of a line up.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#72 Apr 24, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them will use anything to vilify Obama instead of expressing their real problem with him - he is Black.
The real problem, oh right the idiots that elect a man on color instead of ability......what part of failure do you not understand. How many more lies does he have to tell you, or promises to break......face it affirmative action did not work for the Presidency.

“RUN, FACISM IS COMMING!!!”

Since: Jul 08

SUBURBIA

#75 Apr 25, 2011
The LeJimbo's and Laughing Liberal's have a point this time!!! I hate to admit it. lol

Not only did the latest administration lie, but they lied about some really fascist shit! Rights, Guantanimo, privacy, etc, etc.

“RUN, FACISM IS COMMING!!!”

Since: Jul 08

SUBURBIA

#76 Apr 25, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>interesting, they both wanted private armies, they both want the government to control virtually everything and both odoodle and Adolph want(ed) to control the world.....seem pretty close to me........oh and both ego maniacs.
LeJimbo, our presidents already HAVE PRIVATE ARMYS.

THERE IS A CARRIER GROUP (Aircraft carrier, Marines, Destroyers, etc.) AT EVERY PRESIDENT'S COMMAND.

THERE HAS BEEN FOR SOME TIME.

THE ATTACK HE MADE ON LIBYA WAS LEGAL.

OH, AND YOU ARE THE GUYS WHO WANT TO CONTROL WOMEN'S BODIES, WHO PEOPLE MARRY AND WHETHER I CAN SMOKE SOMETHING THAT IS HARMLESS. SOUNDS LIKE THE FOLKS REALLY, REALLY INVADING OUR LIVES ARE ON THE RIGHT.

“RUN, FACISM IS COMMING!!!”

Since: Jul 08

SUBURBIA

#77 Apr 25, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Larry,Larry,Larry there you go playing the race card again.What happened to Obama's 1/2 white side?,did he sell it out like he has this country too? I love it when the liberal loons have their backs to the wall and play the race card.Com e on Larry,I know you can do better than this. BTY: Rochester jazz fest is comming soon,so if you are heavy into jazz look it up on line.It is one of the best,if not the best in America and Canada.They have one hell of a line up.
Who sold us out to the Chinese?

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#78 Apr 25, 2011
Alan Cozzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Who sold us out to the Chinese?
BILL CLINTON "NAFTA"

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#79 Apr 25, 2011
Alan Cozzi wrote:
<quoted text>
LeJimbo, our presidents already HAVE PRIVATE ARMYS.
THERE IS A CARRIER GROUP (Aircraft carrier, Marines, Destroyers, etc.) AT EVERY PRESIDENT'S COMMAND.
THERE HAS BEEN FOR SOME TIME.
THE ATTACK HE MADE ON LIBYA WAS LEGAL.
OH, AND YOU ARE THE GUYS WHO WANT TO CONTROL WOMEN'S BODIES, WHO PEOPLE MARRY AND WHETHER I CAN SMOKE SOMETHING THAT IS HARMLESS. SOUNDS LIKE THE FOLKS REALLY, REALLY INVADING OUR LIVES ARE ON THE RIGHT.
If I really wanted to control womens bodies, I would need a pacemaker. By the way, go back and listen to Obama's early proposals and speeches.........he proposed a private army outside the military.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#80 Apr 25, 2011
Alan Cozzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Who sold us out to the Chinese?
It started with Nixon.........and we went downhill from there.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#81 Apr 25, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them will use anything to vilify Obama instead of expressing their real problem with him - he is Black.
Do you think Obama spends too much?

This is for all the Liberals or Democrats.

Also Liberals or Democrats are you aware how much in debt the US is in and do you care?

Also do you think it threatens our national security.

“RUN, FACISM IS COMMING!!!”

Since: Jul 08

SUBURBIA

#82 Apr 26, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If I really wanted to control womens bodies, I would need a pacemaker. By the way, go back and listen to Obama's early proposals and speeches.........he proposed a private army outside the military.
NOT TRUE.

“RUN, FACISM IS COMMING!!!”

Since: Jul 08

SUBURBIA

#83 Apr 26, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It started with Nixon.........and we went downhill from there.
I have to agree with that.

“RUN, FACISM IS COMMING!!!”

Since: Jul 08

SUBURBIA

#84 Apr 26, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If I really wanted to control womens bodies, I would need a pacemaker. By the way, go back and listen to Obama's early proposals and speeches.........he proposed a private army outside the military.
hahahahaa!

"If I really wanted to control womens bodies, I would need a pacemaker."

“RUN, FACISM IS COMMING!!!”

Since: Jul 08

SUBURBIA

#85 Apr 26, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
BILL CLINTON "NAFTA"
Him and many OTHERS!

But, yes, very true. That is a reason Clinton is on my shit list.

“RUN, FACISM IS COMMING!!!”

Since: Jul 08

SUBURBIA

#86 Apr 26, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmmmmmmm sounds more like obama and his marry czars.
Agreed. Obama's cabinet had tax dodging tax experts and cheating bankers.

But don't take the light away from Trump just because you don't like Obama's cabinet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderbilt University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? V... (Oct '15) Fri yehoshooah adam 144
News A changed Helena to lead schools Dec 6 GPSn waldo 1
News Immigrants demonstrate against Trump as protest... Nov 16 Well Well 2
News 'Rape in America is an epidemic': Brave rape vi... (Sep '13) Oct '16 Fair 2
News Men in Tennessee die differently (Jun '14) Oct '16 Fair 4
News Obamacare customers lose access to top Tennesse... Oct '16 Fair Elections 1
News African-American culture scholar comes for week... Sep '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web