Poll ranks Knoxville worst for allergies

Poll ranks Knoxville worst for allergies

There are 2 comments on the WDAM-TV Hattiesburg story from Apr 12, 2011, titled Poll ranks Knoxville worst for allergies. In it, WDAM-TV Hattiesburg reports that:

An estimated 40 million Americans suffer from allergies, making it one of the most common chronic afflictions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDAM-TV Hattiesburg.

“playin' you like a fiddle.”

Since: Aug 10

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 13, 2011
they make up for it by being a leader in pain clinics.

i mean, ya' gotta give the folks what they want.

lazy, inactive slobs tear a muscle when they sneeze, they gotta have their dose of narcoheal.
i think

Strawberry Plains, TN

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Earl Keese II wrote:
they make up for it by being a leader in pain clinics.
i mean, ya' gotta give the folks what they want.
lazy, inactive slobs tear a muscle when they sneeze, they gotta have their dose of narcoheal.
looks like you and allen,aint nothin but gay lovers man,i knew something was going on with you 2,one question earl who gives and who receives..allen said a few posts back he thought earl had a real pretty mouth,sounds like a deliverance movie to me..but you all do what ever you like,wont go hating on ya man,hell i dont blame allen if yer mouths as pretty as he said..well see ya earl..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderbilt University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? V... (Oct '15) 10 hr yehoshooah adam 134
News Immigrants demonstrate against Trump as protest... Nov 16 Well Well 2
News 'Rape in America is an epidemic': Brave rape vi... (Sep '13) Oct '16 Fair 2
News Men in Tennessee die differently (Jun '14) Oct '16 Fair 4
News Obamacare customers lose access to top Tennesse... Oct '16 Fair Elections 1
News African-American culture scholar comes for week... Sep '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Equity Analyst Internship Jul '16 WallStreetCC 1
More from around the web