Jacob Rhys Beretta

Jacob Rhys Beretta

There are 3 comments on the The Robertson County Times story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Jacob Rhys Beretta. In it, The Robertson County Times reports that:

Jacob Rhys Beretta, 17, died Friday, Nov. 27, 2009, at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Robertson County Times.

CJ Englet

Gallatin, TN

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Rest In Peace Brother. I miss hangin with you.

:'( Forever the trouble makers of Tennessee
his girl

Portland, TN

#2 Jul 21, 2010
Jacob...Was an amazing friend. I loved him with every fiber of my being. He will be forever missed. Hes always on my mind and in my heart.
curious

Huntington, IN

#3 Jul 26, 2010
Omg i didnt know he died..i moved a while back and have been wondering about him for months.what happened!?...he was such a sweet guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderbilt University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats No Friend To Blacks Jun 13 veteran 149
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? V... (Oct '15) Jan '17 yehoshooah adam 251
News Rushing GWU's gay fraternity Jan '17 Baptistism by Proxy 1
News A changed Helena to lead schools (Dec '16) Dec '16 Paylur 2
News Immigrants demonstrate against Trump as protest... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Well Well 2
News 'Rape in America is an epidemic': Brave rape vi... (Sep '13) Oct '16 Fair 2
News Men in Tennessee die differently (Jun '14) Oct '16 Fair 4
More from around the web