Website shows which Nashville restaurants allow, prohibit guns

Sep 14, 2010 Full story: The Tennessean Nashville News

Along with hours, entree prices, beer selections and smoking policies, diners and drinkers might want to know another key piece of information before choosing a restaurant or bar: Will anyone be packing? A new website will try to answer that question, letting diners know which Nashville establishments allow guns inside and which ones prohibit them.

Full Story
bobsguns

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 14, 2010
How ironic for the hoplophobes that despite what their "feelings" tells them, a permit holder in TN is less likely to break the law than a Hwy Trooper or Metro cop.

So far, in other states, this hasn't been an issue. So far, in TN, this hasn't been an issue. Yet the handwringers are all agast at the thought of a woman carrying in order to prevent herself from being raped as she walks back to her car by herself. Absolutely amazing.

Since: Jun 10

Hermitage, TN

#2 Sep 14, 2010
Anti-gun proponents are simply silly in their "feelings" about guns and the threat they pose especially in the hands of licensed citizens. Criminals will always find a way to rob, steal, or purchase a weapon regardless of the stated laws against it and their possession of them by a felon. Criminals only fear the chance that the person they choose to assualt, rob, steal, rape or pillage may be carrying a weapon of their own. In Texas there was a shooting at a local cafeteria where a deranged man with an unlicensed firearm killed seven or eight only to be killed by someone with a firearms license. Sic semper tyrannis!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderbilt University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seaside Therapeutics, LLC - Pharmaceuticals & H... Dec 31 CDC 1
How would earthly religions handle aliens? Oct '14 Takedown Justified 2
For Texas governor, it's lawyer vs. lawyer Oct '14 Fossilfarts 4
Shayne Looper: Whatever happened to tolerance o... Oct '14 Rainbow Kid 16
Ky. Survivor: 'Are My Dad and I The Only Ones L... Sep '14 whatthewhat 4
Adding therapy to meds may speed depression rec... Aug '14 robina 2
Eight-year-old saves mother's life with 911 call Aug '14 sheila ONeal 1
More from around the web