Conference encourages LGBT-friendly f...

Conference encourages LGBT-friendly fraternities and sororities

There are 2 comments on the EDGEboston.com News Feed story from Nov 12, 2010, titled Conference encourages LGBT-friendly fraternities and sororities. In it, EDGEboston.com News Feed reports that:

Shane Windmeyer, Shane Windmeyer, founder of the Lambda 10 Project, will be among those at the OUT & Greek National LGBT & Ally Fraternity & Sorority Leadership Conference at Indiana University on Friday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGEboston.com News Feed.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#1 Nov 12, 2010
They should not be grabbing at crumbs, but rather insisting that Greeks who discriminate against anyone be thrown off campus. This will only happen if students start burning and trashing their frat houses, as universities depend on Greek alumni for donations and will do nothing.

"Gay frienly" is like saying "black friendly" or "spearate but equal." LGBT people should not be ghettoizing but insisting on INTEGRATION.

PS: My use of "Greek" has nothing to do here with the country or its people, in case anyone is dumb enough to misread it that way.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 12, 2010
Where are the "Tri-Lams" when you need them?(sigh)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderbilt University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Equity Analyst Internship Jul '16 WallStreetCC 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? V... (Oct '15) Jun '16 rabbee yehoshooah... 81
News Jury selected for the Erin Andrews case in Nash... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Paris Hilton 2
News Tennessee teens dead after apparently drinking ... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Yikes 6
News Rest easy: An unfair trial like Steve Avery's w... (Jan '16) Jan '16 BKF 2
News Researcher Says Mercury In Creek Likely Won't C... (Aug '10) Jan '16 concerned citizen 8
Football (Nov '15) Nov '15 Aggie 1
More from around the web