Virginia woman struck, killed in Pigeon Forge

Aug 18, 2012 Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville 35

After days of searching, rescue crews have now recovered the bodies of 2 boaters who went missing on Douglas Lake.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kyle

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Aug 19, 2012
Who was the driver was a pizza guy?
Appalachian Thug

Nashville, TN

#3 Aug 19, 2012
I wonder if she was using a crosswalk? The pizza man has to worry about his job in this economy. Getting the food their hot n fresh is a priority. He could loose his job, apartment, and kids if it's not their on time piping hot. One person calling about something wrong, then they will call one of the other 100 applicants.
Perry

Kernersville, NC

#4 Aug 19, 2012
What the mayor of pigeon forge need to do is put in crossing over the road , so it can be safe to cross over the road than across the road, but she does not care , she is to bust wasting money like the million dollar parking lot she built...pigeon forge people and vistor's that is there can be safe crossing over the road
lol

Morristown, TN

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Why worry about a cross-walk? If God wants you dead, your sorry aZZ is DEAAAAD! God drove that car into her so stop whining and start dancing!
Family Member

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Aug 20, 2012
lol wrote:
Why worry about a cross-walk? If God wants you dead, your sorry aZZ is DEAAAAD! God drove that car into her so stop whining and start dancing!
You are a heartless SOB. She was an amazing woman. With several kids and grand kids. You really need to get a life. If acting like an ass makes you feel good that is sad. What if this was your mom. Guess what it is our mother you are talking about.
truth

Julian, NC

#7 Aug 20, 2012
lol wrote:
Why worry about a cross-walk? If God wants you dead, your sorry aZZ is DEAAAAD! God drove that car into her so stop whining and start dancing!
you are really starving for some attention so im going to give you some. You are are worthless troll.
the GREAT many

Johnson City, TN

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Family Member wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a heartless SOB. She was an amazing woman.
An amazing woman that didn't look both ways..something we are taught at age 3
Jason

Morristown, TN

#9 Aug 20, 2012
the GREAT many wrote:
<quoted text>
An amazing woman that didn't look both ways..something we are taught at age 3
How's it going UFUCKINBOZO ?
Family Member

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Aug 20, 2012
the GREAT many wrote:
<quoted text>
An amazing woman that didn't look both ways..something we are taught at age 3
She died saving someone's life. You know none of the facts.
MLL

Washington, DC

#11 Aug 21, 2012
lol wrote:
Why worry about a cross-walk? If God wants you dead, your sorry aZZ is DEAAAAD! God drove that car into her so stop whining and start dancing!
Your the biggest piece of shit ive not had the pleasure to meet....this woman was a wonderful person...wonder if its gods will for me to drive to tennesee and whip your ass!!!!
lol

Morristown, TN

#12 Aug 21, 2012
MLL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the biggest piece of shit ive not had the pleasure to meet....this woman was a wonderful person...wonder if its gods will for me to drive to tennesee and whip your ass!!!!
Do all inbreds misspell Tennessee?
lol

Morristown, TN

#13 Aug 21, 2012
Family Member wrote:
<quoted text>
She died saving someone's life. You know none of the facts.
She didn't die saving anyone's life LMFAO. Wow you people are drama queens. She died because God said, "I think I'm gonna run your aZZ over with a car today." She was dead when she woke up that morning.
Mitch

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Aug 21, 2012
She stepped out in traffic in a dark section of the parkway. Now the person that hit her has to live with that. I was there I seen it happen this was a terrible accident.
God

Morristown, TN

#16 Aug 21, 2012
Earl Keese V wrote:
i'm surprised accidents like this don't happen more often.
Oh it will don't worry, I'll kill a few more before year's end.
Christian woman

Lexington, VA

#17 Aug 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't die saving anyone's life LMFAO. Wow you people are drama queens. She died because God said, "I think I'm gonna run your aZZ over with a car today." She was dead when she woke up that morning.
I don't know who your god is, but I am glad he is not my God. You are very insensitive jerk. Was wondering do you use god as an excuss every time you do something you shouldn't. Something like "I killed someone today, but it was because god wanted me to do it." You're beyond stupid.
lol

Morristown, TN

#18 Aug 21, 2012
Christian woman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who your god is, but I am glad he is not my God. You are very insensitive jerk. Was wondering do you use god as an excuss every time you do something you shouldn't. Something like "I killed someone today, but it was because god wanted me to do it." You're beyond stupid.
Naa, I think "beyond stupid" would be the fact that you can't spell "excuse."
Christian Woman

Lexington, VA

#19 Aug 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Naa, I think "beyond stupid" would be the fact that you can't spell "excuse."
That is two answers that you have said something about spelling. I am pleased that God let you know how to spell, because when it comes to common sense or compassion he totally skipped you.
lol

Morristown, TN

#20 Aug 21, 2012
Christian Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
That is two answers that you have said something about spelling. I am pleased that God let you know how to spell, because when it comes to common sense or compassion he totally skipped you.
So now your God "lets" people do things, but when a disaster strikes, it's free will. Your idiotic cult God didn't "LET" me do a damn thing. I "CHOSE" to stay in school, instead of become another pill-popping, church-going, do-gooder who's life doesn't amount to sh*t.
Spell Checker

United States

#21 Aug 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So now your God "lets" people do things, but when a disaster strikes, it's free will. Your idiotic cult God didn't "LET" me do a damn thing. I "CHOSE" to stay in school, instead of become another pill-popping, church-going, do-gooder who's life doesn't amount to sh*t.
If you're going to have the nerve to call out another individuals mistakes in grammar, at least have the decency to use correct grammar yourself before you go on a rant about how someone spells a particular word.

In your first sentence, the word "So" needs to be followed by a comma (,).

And it's not proper to say "instead of become"... it's proper to say "instead of becoming".

Last, but not least. It is not "who's life doesn't amount to shit"... The proper word to use is "Whose".
Mitch

Hendersonville, TN

#22 Aug 21, 2012
Spell Checker wrote:
<quoted text>If you're going to have the nerve to call out another individuals mistakes in grammar, at least have the decency to use correct grammar yourself before you go on a rant about how someone spells a particular word.

In your first sentence, the word "So" needs to be followed by a comma (,).

And it's not proper to say "instead of become"... it's proper to say "instead of becoming".

Last, but not least. It is not "who's life doesn't amount to shit"... The proper word to use is "Whose".
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderbilt University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seaside Therapeutics, LLC - Pharmaceuticals & H... Dec 31 CDC 1
How would earthly religions handle aliens? Oct '14 Takedown Justified 2
For Texas governor, it's lawyer vs. lawyer Oct '14 Fossilfarts 4
Shayne Looper: Whatever happened to tolerance o... Oct '14 Rainbow Kid 16
Ky. Survivor: 'Are My Dad and I The Only Ones L... Sep '14 whatthewhat 4
Adding therapy to meds may speed depression rec... Aug '14 robina 2
Eight-year-old saves mother's life with 911 call Aug '14 sheila ONeal 1
More from around the web