Glasgow man charged with murder - 55 ...

Glasgow man charged with murder - 55 Minutes Ago

There are 54 comments on the Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY story from Jun 14, 2010, titled Glasgow man charged with murder - 55 Minutes Ago. In it, Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY reports that:

A fight Saturday night involving a stabbing incident has resulted in the death of one Glasgow man and in another being charged with murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
rip

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jun 14, 2010
yea antwan died

Since: May 10

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2010
Senseless...
Probably drug related.
Prayer angel

Nashville, TN

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Please pray for the nuckols family.
friend

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2010
it might have been drug realted but there was no need in death to be involved!
really

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2010
y n the hell would u say drug related just like dumb ass people like u that shit gets started get a life
friend

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2010
really: your so right. all people wanna do is get crap started! it doesnt matter what it was about he still shouldnt have did that!
Wondering

Nashville, TN

#7 Jun 14, 2010
Jeremy is a coward rot in ya jail cell loser
tzsbaby

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jun 14, 2010
if u dnt kno wtf it was about dnt say shit,,nobody wnna here what it PROBABLEY was about..so if u dnt kno what happen dnt 2nd guess shyt u dnt kno wtf u talkin bout...like they said thats how shyt gets started..nd we dnt need any more problems in tha streets!
friend

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jun 14, 2010
yea forreal if you dont know what really happened then dont judge it.
cause its just gonna get more drama and stuff started!
jeremy viers

Dublin, OH

#11 Jun 15, 2010
We should all be in prayer for both families!!!!!

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jun 15, 2010
jeremy viers wrote:
We should all be in prayer for both families!!!!!
Well, the victim's family takes priority. Jeremy Viers family can still visit with him. The victim's family is not as fortunate. This goes to show how drugs have ruined society.
rip

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 15, 2010
i heard it was over a girl named brittany potter i guess they was both tryin to holler at her..dmn wh*re needs to go back to tennessee
Prayerful

Dublin, OH

#14 Jun 15, 2010
Instead of people pointing fingers, they need to be in prayer for all of our youth in the community.
Prayerful

Dublin, OH

#15 Jun 15, 2010
Sure the victim family should take priority, a mother has lost her child, at the same time we should pray for all involved.
realestateagent

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jun 15, 2010
typical white girls are the root to the problems..LEAVE THE WHITE GIRLS ALONE!!! THEY MEAN YOU NO GOOD!!!
mz_ luv

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jun 16, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Jeremy is a coward rot in ya jail cell loser
Jeremy isn't a loser, it was self defense. if u wasn't there then u need not 2 blame it on Jeremy

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jun 16, 2010
mz_ luv wrote:
<quoted text> Jeremy isn't a loser, it was self defense. if u wasn't there then u need not 2 blame it on Jeremy
Self defense? Please. This guy was high on drugs when he killed the other one. If anything, he was hallucinating that the other guy was coming after him. Drugs are ruining people's lives, but you want to keep on going as if nothing is happening. Instead of doing all this dope and justifying the acts of criminals, why don't you and your friends do something for yourselves. Get off drugs and welfare before it's too late.
st_louis mo

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jun 16, 2010
both family need prayer,all of the younge blk brother are either lock up or dead,we all need God in our life,did not know either one them.
st_louis mo

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jun 16, 2010
i do not know either one them,just know that all of the younge blk brother are either in prison or dead, both family need prayer.
curious

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jun 16, 2010
well i dont know what happened but i do know someone was killed... which was crazy ... all i know is if people is gonna fight they need to fight fair there was no need to kill the boy no matter what is was over... i do feel sorry for antwans family i will keep them in my thoughts and prayers as for viers i hate b/c he thought he had to do somethings like this and i will pray for him as well and his family but when u do something like this it will haunt u for the rest of ur life....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderbilt University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats No Friend To Blacks (Jun '17) Sep '17 Savant 146
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? V... (Oct '15) Jan '17 yehoshooah adam 251
News Rushing GWU's gay fraternity (Jan '17) Jan '17 Baptistism by Proxy 1
News A changed Helena to lead schools (Dec '16) Dec '16 Paylur 2
News Immigrants demonstrate against Trump as protest... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Well Well 2
News 'Rape in America is an epidemic': Brave rape vi... (Sep '13) Oct '16 Fair 2
News Men in Tennessee die differently (Jun '14) Oct '16 Fair 4
More from around the web