'Rape in America is an epidemic': Bra...

'Rape in America is an epidemic': Brave rape victim Taylor Walker speaks up about her ordeal

There are 2 comments on the Daily Mail story from Sep 15, 2013, titled 'Rape in America is an epidemic': Brave rape victim Taylor Walker speaks up about her ordeal. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

'Rape in America is an epidemic': Brave rape victim speaks up about her ordeal to help others after she was attacked by man outside her dorm 'because he was bored' A brave rape victim has spoken out about her horrific ordeal in a bid to help others after she was attacked by a man because 'he was bored'.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Woodie

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 16, 2013
Tin Roof has for YEARS served underage teenagers - but serves ALL patrons dixie bathroom cup size FREE shots of different drinks ALL night long!! I have had to drive downtown Nashville to pick-up my children too drunk to drive from the Tin Roof when they were in High School! SO ... and they also overserve each and every night!!! Ask why they packed up and moved from Atlanta!
Fair

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2016
Remember Hillary Clinton defended 42 year old man who raped 12 year old female child. Knowing his guilt she laughed about getting him off.
Anybody who votes Hillary supports rape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanderbilt University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? V... (Oct '15) Jan '17 yehoshooah adam 251
News Rushing GWU's gay fraternity Jan '17 Baptistism by Proxy 1
News A changed Helena to lead schools Dec '16 Paylur 2
News Immigrants demonstrate against Trump as protest... Nov '16 Well Well 2
News Men in Tennessee die differently (Jun '14) Oct '16 Fair 4
News Obamacare customers lose access to top Tennesse... Oct '16 Fair Elections 1
News African-American culture scholar comes for week... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web