Violent, Anti-Gay Comments About Adam...

Violent, Anti-Gay Comments About Adam Lambert Spark Yahoo Action

There are 29 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Feb 2, 2012, titled Violent, Anti-Gay Comments About Adam Lambert Spark Yahoo Action. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

The internet is known for some very virulent and often very horrific statements regarding people, especially LGBT people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Testy Testicular

Swarthmore, PA

#1 Feb 2, 2012
Yeah, I see your point. Rick from Kansas, for instance, threatened to use a commenter for target practice with his concealed weapon on a discussion site punning Rose Noho a new days ago. The thread was quickly removed when another commenter said he was reporting Rick.

Rick is still posting, etc., so I guess homosexuals don't practice what they preach. LOL
Snickers

Grove City, PA

#2 Feb 2, 2012
I wish Topix was as on top of things as Yahoo. I have been told many times by gay people that they wished I would die. One person even told me that he was praying (to who knows what "god") that I would die in a horrible car accident. Why are gay people any more deserving of being protected from such language than any other group that I might belong to? I guess it is because poor little gay people are soooo sensitive that they just can't handle it, but they sure as hell can dish it out.

Lilith_SatansWho re

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 2, 2012
Snickers wrote:
I wish Topix was as on top of things as Yahoo. I have been told many times by gay people that they wished I would die. One person even told me that he was praying (to who knows what "god") that I would die in a horrible car accident. Why are gay people any more deserving of being protected from such language than any other group that I might belong to? I guess it is because poor little gay people are soooo sensitive that they just can't handle it, but they sure as hell can dish it out.
Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

In my name Lilith bring disease and death unto snickers children... in my name Lilith

Hail Satan

I know you won't object to my prayer.. given you believe in freedom of religion... you even have to condone it as Federally protected speech... For you see in my religion you are the abomination and your punishment is death

Hail Satan

and yes I am a practicing Satanist

With Love Lilith

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 2, 2012
Oh, look at the trolls playing victim. Two unregistered POS, whose only obsession is trolling the gay threads.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#5 Feb 2, 2012
Something sparked **YAHOO** to action??? OMG!!! It must have been HUGE!!!

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#6 Feb 2, 2012
Snickers wrote:
Sickers you simpleton, did you ever think that you would hear no feelings of ill will from gay people if you didn’t “dish it out” in the first place?? And if you really don’t like it, why do you return here day after day and subject yourself to it?

If someone actually wished your death “in a horrible car accident,” that was only because you invited the comment yourself. After all, you admitted that no public transit services your pathetic backwater of a town. Indeed, even Greyhound won’t lower themselves to stop there. So that only leaves cars.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#7 Feb 2, 2012
Snickers wrote:
I wish you would die…can you….
Magic UndergarMitt

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Feb 2, 2012
Snickers wrote:
I wish Topix was as on top of things as Yahoo. I have been told many times by gay people that they wished I would die. One person even told me that he was praying (to who knows what "god") that I would die in a horrible car accident.
Those aren't threats of violence or encouragements for others to commit violence against you.

And besides, you lied, you DIVORCED, uber "Christian" nucase:

It's that homophobic bigots tend to be older demographically. You're going to pass away, if not soon enough. That's not a threat, that's nature taking its course.
Magic UndergarMitt

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Feb 2, 2012
"nutcase"

Location hidden

#10 Feb 2, 2012
Perhaps if you obsessed less about people you obviously loathe, backed away from the keyboard and got out more, you just might lose that aroma of burning martyr you have about you, Turd Candy.
Snickers wrote:

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11 Feb 2, 2012
Big freakin deal. Grow a set of balls Adam
Kirk

Reading, PA

#12 Feb 2, 2012
Snickers wrote:
Well that's a shame.

As a gay man I don't want you or anyone to die. I also don't want people telling me I'm evil and terrible and I'm a pedophile and that I should die just because I'm gay.

I don't want to hear that as a tax paying citizens I'm not entitled to the same rights as other tax paying citizens just because I'm gay.

I don't want people being beaten or killed just because they are or are perceived to be gay.

I don't want KIDS killing themselves because they get bullied so badly they see no other way out.

I want religious folks to understand that I respect their beliefs but I have the right to live my life my way, not theirs.

I want everyone to understand that different is different not wrong.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 2, 2012
Coming from you, that's truly ironic.
Honest AbeL wrote:

Location hidden

#14 Feb 2, 2012
I don't know if you remember it but Yahoo! once had message boards, similar to Topix but they made these boards look tame by comparison.

Something libelous was said in a thread about a lawyer. He sued and, as a direct or indirect result, Yahoo! took ALL of their message boards down.

I think they've resumed them in the past couple years but I imagine they are quite gun shy when people leave libelous or threatening messages on their servers ---- because of that and the crappy financial condition they're in.
eJohn wrote:
Something sparked **YAHOO** to action??? OMG!!! It must have been HUGE!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15 Feb 2, 2012
Honest AbeL wrote:
Big freakin deal. Grow a set of balls
Evidently that is why you post here continuously.
Magic UndergarMitt

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Feb 2, 2012
Honest AbeL wrote:
Don't talk with your mouth full of balls, you sexually disordered closet case who says, i.e., lies, that he's "not religious."

Well, that's right. None of you hateful, disfranchising, defaming bigots is actually religious. More like brain washed.

By the way, didn't you invoke here on topix today others to shoot some gay person?(Yes.)

I guess we _can_ do that to you homophobic bigots, after all, following the golden rule - you treat others as you would be treated....

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 2, 2012
Snickers wrote:
Your death will happen whether anyone wishes it or not.
Snickers

Grove City, PA

#18 Feb 2, 2012
Lilith_SatansWhore wrote:
<quoted text>Hail Satan
Hail Satan
Hail Satan
In my name Lilith bring disease and death unto snickers children... in my name Lilith
Hail Satan
I know you won't object to my prayer.. given you believe in freedom of religion... you even have to condone it as Federally protected speech... For you see in my religion you are the abomination and your punishment is death
Hail Satan
and yes I am a practicing Satanist
With Love Lilith
No kidding. I must say you provide a shining example of evil. Satan must be very proud of you and cannot wait until he has you in his world, a point at which you might realize just how stupid you've been all your life.
Snickers

Grove City, PA

#19 Feb 2, 2012
GoldenGator wrote:
<quoted text>
Sickers you simpleton, did you ever think that you would hear no feelings of ill will from gay people if you didn’t “dish it out” in the first place?? And if you really don’t like it, why do you return here day after day and subject yourself to it?
If someone actually wished your death “in a horrible car accident,” that was only because you invited the comment yourself. After all, you admitted that no public transit services your pathetic backwater of a town. Indeed, even Greyhound won’t lower themselves to stop there. So that only leaves cars.
That was a couple of years ago. I'm still here. I'm exercising my God-given and American supported right to voice my opinions about a somewhat active political issue. Have you heard me whining about it? I don't care what you people say. You are letters on a computer screen. None of you have any power over me or anything in my life. And that includes Lilith, too. Yes, I agree you have some power over the gullible, but your threats are not the problem. No. The problem are the ones who are so hell-bent to look cool and open-minded that they drink in your lies like drastically thirsty people at a cool mountain spring. You do have some power over those folks, but alas they aren't aware enough to realize they've been had.

BTW, you sound just like those people who say rape victims invite a rape by how they dress or walking outside at night or people invite burglars by buying expensive things. Blame the victim. It is
never the fault of the evil perpetrator in your mind, is it.

I didn't point this stuff out to claim any kind of victimhood here. I don't see myself as a victim, but I do see people here as evil when they throw threats at me to try to shut me up on a public forum. I have a right to speak on a issue that effects my life, my family, and my country. And, truthfully, I welcome those shows of evil. Nothing highlights where gays are coming from like spewing hatred and vitriol. The side of right will win in the end. You may think you've reached that end when and if you get what you want, but that won't be the end.
Snickers

Grove City, PA

#20 Feb 2, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text> Your death will happen whether anyone wishes it or not.
So will yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Wyoming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meghan McCain shares photo of hike with father ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Real news 1
News As Coal Jobs Decline, Solar Sector Shines (May '17) May '17 Solarman 1
News Trump's rollback of coal rules electrifies Wyom... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Cowboy Coal 11
News Wyoming proposal would require utilities to use... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Solarman 1
News Attorney, former judge teach university class f... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Nick 2
News Court rules UW apartment complex tax-exempt (Feb '16) Feb '16 flatkat 1
News Director of Campus Ministry - St. Paul's Newman... (Feb '16) Feb '16 flatkat 2
More from around the web