New pediatric clinic opens in Danville

New pediatric clinic opens in Danville

There are 22 comments on the The News-Gazette story from Apr 30, 2012, titled New pediatric clinic opens in Danville. In it, The News-Gazette reports that:

Pediatrician Dr. Holly Maes is opening a new clinic, Pediatric Providers of Danville Ltd., at 737 N. Logan Ave., directly across from Provena United Samaritans Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Phat Dong Splash

Danville, IL

#21 May 25, 2012
Ah so, Doctor Maes wiw make a fine addition to the rocaw community. She has rong rist of credentials and I wiw take my rittew chiwdren. My daughter Lik Lik Tah Ko, and my most estudious son, Wong Deep En Hole, wove being healthy. My wife serve them dog suey with rice every morning. They drink sake and afterwards they go cat hunting down the street. They are careful to avoid the poreese when they do this.
Wank Wong En Muth

United States

#22 May 25, 2012
We have gone cat hunt reawy wong time one night an we kewwed many for General Tsos chicken cooked by my Mama-sun, Chun Fat Hor. Dr. Maes is reawy good doctor, I beweive her ancestors come from Powand. My youngest nephew, vising from Waos, Cum En Fas, was over and he devewoped wung condition. Dr. Maes quickwy push hersewf away from dinner tabwe, something she need do more often, and give my nephew amoxiciwin. He queered up quickwy and abwe go back to Waos. For doing such good job with wittwe one, we have chocowate wab woast this weekend in her honor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Wisconsin Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans press professors to spend more time... (Mar '17) Jun '17 Defeat Maxine Waters 2
News Larry Wilmore Schools Milo YiannopoulosBy Marlo... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 1
News Milwaukee's invisible racial cage (Aug '16) Aug '16 Jared 3
News Toughest city for blacks? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Bill Johnson Resigns As UW-Milwaukee Basketball... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Noonster 1
News VIDEO: The West Isn't Out to Save Ukraine; It's... (Jun '15) Jun '15 HNC 3
News Racial Profiling Dominates Keynote Address at 2... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
More from around the web