New pediatric clinic opens in Danville

Apr 30, 2012 Full story: The News-Gazette 22

Pediatrician Dr. Holly Maes is opening a new clinic, Pediatric Providers of Danville Ltd., at 737 N. Logan Ave., directly across from Provena United Samaritans Medical Center.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danville IL

Champaign, IL

#1 May 2, 2012
I am so glad I found where she has moved. She is a great pediatrician, and where she used to work was no help in helping me find her when my kid was sick 2 days ago. I was finally able to track her down when I heard an ad on the radio. She got me in to the clinic right away and took care of my baby. I'm so glad she is staying in the area.
Mr Maes

Champaign, IL

#2 May 8, 2012
Thank you "Danville". As you can imagine, I am very proud of my wife and love hearing about how she has helped her patients. I am especially happy you found her in the new clinic. A lot of people are having trouble locating her. I know one reason why they can't find her, but we are working on that, plus spending a lot on advertising, particularly in the newspapers, radio (102.1 FM), city buses, etc... If you know anyone looking for Dr. Maes, my wife would appreciate your help leading them to her new clinic.
We are also trying to change all the internet sites that list her at the old clinic (not a small task).
Little Suzy Slurpee

Champaign, IL

#3 May 8, 2012
i wuv my dotta mays! she ben my dotta sinse i was too ears old. i gets vaxanated by dotta mays aww teh time. i have autism and i am mintly wetawded. she no say it bekaws of the hunderds of vaxeens she give me but my meen mommie cuhmplanes aww the time. i hoop momie chaanges her mind. i am fawteen ears old now and i erproof this massege.
Danville Humane Society

Champaign, IL

#4 May 8, 2012
Bring the little tard here and we will solve its problems.
Supportive Nurse

Champaign, IL

#5 May 15, 2012
Hello, little Suzy. I bet you are quite a cutie. I just want to help you out here.
If "dotta mays" has been your "dotta" since you were "too ears old", I assume that you mean "Doctor Maes has been your doctor since your were two (2) years old." You also say you are now "fawteen", which I assume means you are fourteen (14), which would mean Dr Maes has been your doctor for twelve years.
This is not likely, since Dr. Maes has only been in Danville for a little over two years. I don't know who you are confusing her with, because I've NEVER heard of another Dr. Maes (or Mays) anywhere in this area.
Whatever the case, I wish the best for you. I am sure you are a very special girl.
Little Suz Slurpee

Catlin, IL

#6 May 15, 2012
dotta mays wuz my dotta win i wuz up in whisterconsun. she vaxannated me an takked real good care of me butt my moomma cuhmplane dat she give me mintally wetarded. win dotta mays muvede to danville i thinked she stalking me but my momma and stepmoomma no tell me that butt she nos my hisstery an stepmomma wanns me to go back to her. i luv dotta mays and evin thou i look at those fat chipmunk cheeks an thanks dat dotta mays mite eat me 1 day she never tried yet.
Jack Strop

Danville, IL

#7 May 15, 2012
I need a cough test. I'm joining the football team. You sound cute. If I pay extra can I get a cough test like they do down at Joe Jin Spa? If you do good I will come back for seconds and tell all my friends.
Not cool

Champaign, IL

#8 May 17, 2012
Come on, Jack. Thats just not cool to come on to a kid's doctor like that. I know shes just human, but you kinda expect the person who takes care of innocent little babies and children to be morally upright. Don't go treetin her like a dirty street walker.
No surprise here

Urbana, IL

#9 May 17, 2012
I ve been checking out the topix forums for a long time, so it doesn't surprise me that people like little suzie and Jack Strop show up and post their trash. We can see right through all of it. Litttle suzie is probably a 40 year old man with nothing better to do than pretend he is a poor little girl so he can malign somebody. Nice try, but I can fake stuff like that too.
And as for Jack. I am not surprised. I have seen worse here, but really? I agree with "Not Cool". I can only imagine what people would think to see that kind of stuff written about their children's doctor. It just ain't right!
Still, I bet both of these characters will have a come-back. Most people will see right through it.
Not surprised either

Danville, IL

#10 May 17, 2012
I agree. This type of trash makes us all look bad. It's not just on Topix, it's all over the Internet these days. I suspect I know who Jack is. I coached him at the American Legion last summer and he was the one on his knees in the dugout the whole time. It wasn't completely his fault. No one made all those other boys pull their wangs out for him. Now that he's doing something despicable like propositioning a doctor, I feel like I should have spoken up at the time. I'll keep him in line this summer if I have to handcuff him in the showers and beat him with my feathered leather strap myself! The other coaches will back me up (or be in back of him the whole time!).

Since: Nov 09

Danville, IL

#11 May 18, 2012
Oh, guys, little Suz is just showing us the downside of vaccines..

:)
No surprise here

Catlin, IL

#12 May 18, 2012
On second thought, I'd better shut my stupid trap. Which is worse, a man (maybe a woman) around 40, give or take 50 years, who might or might not have antsy thing better to do, who I claimed by me to be a total loser OR me, who has nothing better to o than regularly read this and call others names. I started crying and my life skills coach at Crosspoint told me that's why my psychiatrist diagnosed me with mental retardation.
Ty Beeds

Catlin, IL

#13 May 19, 2012
Jack, besides the football test, I'm wondering if they do prostate massages? I don't want to get cancer!
Peter Swallow

Catlin, IL

#14 May 19, 2012
As a friend that has sleepovers at Jack and Ty's regularly, come. Let's face it, they have a serious question that can't just be sucked up and spit out the way some posters make it out to be.
Chu Mi Wang

Catlin, IL

#15 May 20, 2012
I also friend with and like Peter, Jack Strop and Ty Beeds. They all sleep over my house and we alway have happy ending to good night. I just hope Dr. Maes has big fingers and they are very soft.
E Norma Stits

Danville, IL

#16 May 21, 2012
I've been having serious back aches since I got my breasts enlarged. I hope Dr. Maes has a back brace to help me until I get get the silicon taken out. I have the saddest sad story in D-Vegas history! I got implants to keep my metrosexual boyfriend, Fonda Peters, but he left me anyway. I never saw it coming! My cousin, Ima Hoare, told me he would cheat, but it still came as a shock. He left my for his drinking buddy, Huge G. Rection.
They say time heals all wounds. Only now it seems to feel ok. I found a new boyfriend already. Justin Hermouf is the greatest guy ever. A little peculiar in where he likes to put it.
E Jack Yulashun

Barnesville, OH

#17 May 21, 2012
Dr. Maes might be a good choice, for she always let's me in when I need it. My friends Brie Estes and V. Gina Rubbe also get great service from her. Fonda Peters apparently hooked up with Ty Beeds after meeting at Jack Meeov's house. So, I know that this is a great service for Danville, something that I hope doesn't rub you the wrong way.
Come on

Chicago, IL

#18 May 22, 2012
Dr. Maes is a child's doctor. It is disturbing if all these teen boys are real. She is a good woman and a great doctor. Danville is lucky to have her.
Harry Nads

Danville, IL

#19 May 23, 2012
I got this terrible itch down there. I'm into sports a lot, you got to give me a physical and rub in the itching powder other wise I won't be able to wear the jock strap.
Gin Norma Skock

Catlin, IL

#20 May 23, 2012
As a transgendered patient, she has helped me through my depression and pain of moving from Gerry to Gin (and getting my fiance to decide to stay with me even though she originally thought she'd met a boy instead of a boy trapped in a girl's body). So, the wedding is still on. Thanks Dr. Maes. Also, Harry, I'd love to help get rid of your itch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Wisconsin Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Wage disparity between goverment, privat... (Apr '10) Jan '15 discocrisco 4
News Researchers: Diabetes drug found in Lake Michig... Jan '15 what has Leslie done 1
News A limited role for Obama in final campaign Oct '14 okimar 4
News Teens risk brain damage, low IQ from weekly pot... (Aug '14) Sep '14 HumanSpirit 4
News In A Global Warming Future, Autumn Foliage Will... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Duhha 1
News Just who is Satya Nadella? (Feb '14) Feb '14 plug and pray 1
News Open book on state spending is revealing (Jan '14) Jan '14 flagela 1
More from around the web