Oshkosh Democrat enters 53rd Assembly...

Oshkosh Democrat enters 53rd Assembly District race

There are 3 comments on the The Northwestern in Oshkosh story from Apr 9, 2012, titled Oshkosh Democrat enters 53rd Assembly District race. In it, The Northwestern in Oshkosh reports that:

Oshkosh Democrat Koby Schellenger announced his candidacy for Wisconsin's 53rd Assembly District today, seeking to fill the seat that will be vacated by Republican Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Northwestern in Oshkosh.

Charles Abbott

Herndon, VA

#1 Apr 16, 2012
So great to have the choice to vote for someone like Koby. I met him and got to talk to him for a long time. More politicians should be as engaging.
Alex Kurowski

Oshkosh, WI

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Agreed Charles! Koby is doing a lot of work in the 53rd Assembly District with very few resources. It is refreshing to see a candidate that talks specifics and running a campaign with integrity.
Alex Kurowski

Oshkosh, WI

#3 Apr 18, 2012
Check out Koby Schellenger for Wisconsin's 53rd Assembly District at www.votekoby.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Wisconsin Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yale: Deep Atlantic current in peril from globa... Jan 5 PeopleLikeBS 2
News UW-Madison participates in Islam appreciation week Nov '16 Good News 2
News Students Pressure Elite Colleges To Become - Sa... Nov '16 spytheweb 2
News This 99-Year-Old Man Rode His Bike to the Polls... Nov '16 Jerry 1
News New protein provides critical link between agin... Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 2
News Trump win resets culture war debate on abortion... Nov '16 reality 2
News Thousands of Americans are protesting the outco... Nov '16 Larry 23
More from around the web