Bias Alert: Did Ap Take Cheap Shot in Mitt Pic?

There are 2 comments on the Oct 9, 2012, Fox News story titled Bias Alert: Did Ap Take Cheap Shot in Mitt Pic?. In it, Fox News reports that:

This photo of Mitt Romney posing with students of Fairfield Elementary School in Fairfield, Va., was published Monday by the Associated Press.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Susan

Plymouth, MI

#1 Oct 9, 2012
This is sick! I see it as a form of child abuse. We are suppose to thing this little girl is some how amazed at the few? You sick bastards will do anything to sell a story. Even using a sweet little girl. I hope her parents sue the pants off you!
Carole

Dubai, UAE

#2 Oct 10, 2012
AP...somebody should lose their job over this. Sad pathetic choice, and Mitt Romney doesn't deserve this. Hope to hear somebody pays the price ...integrity in journalism..what ever happened to that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Wisconsin Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Walker wants to end funding for renewable... Mar '15 Check1223 6
News Teacher raises money for diverse children's books Nov '14 Spotted Girl 4
News Walker, Burke have clear contrasts on education (Sep '14) Sep '14 Harry 2
Phil Rosenthal (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mafia 1
News After 30 Years, First Klezmer Festival Says 'Mi... (Aug '14) Aug '14 swiata marija 2
News A global temperature conundrum: Cooling or warm... (Aug '14) Aug '14 SpaceBlues 2
News Is Global Warming Good? (Aug '14) Aug '14 SpaceBlues 1
More from around the web