Saunders Announces He Will Seek Re-Election for School Board

There are 3 comments on the Washington County News story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Saunders Announces He Will Seek Re-Election for School Board. In it, Washington County News reports that:

Wayne Saunders of Chipley announced on Friday his intention to seek re-election to the District 2 seat on the Washington County School Board.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington County News.

some things never change

Panama City, FL

#1 Mar 5, 2012
A fine man and good board member.
Okey Dokey

Gainesville, FL

#2 Mar 5, 2012
Sandra has done a fine job. Look how she stopped all the rapes, drug deals, and murders going on at the WHTC by getting a campus police chief.
Okey Dokey

Gainesville, FL

#3 Mar 5, 2012
Sorry Mr. Saunders, did'nt read close enough, thought I was posting about SAndra Cook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of West Florida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The last communist city (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kid Galahead 7
News We could be years from a shot at Airbus suppliers (Dec '13) Dec '13 ThomasA 2
News Touched by autism Women fitting the pieces toge... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Vaccines NOT Perf... 1
News Autism is focus of May conference (Mar '13) Mar '13 Another Vaccine V... 1
News Daniel Guzman-Ramos of Guadalupe Center of Immo... (May '12) May '12 Sandy Hey 1
News Local singer seeks funds to go to summer institute (Apr '12) Apr '12 BekahB 2
News Coffee shop anticipates a 'latte' business (Feb '12) Feb '12 local 1
More from around the web