Remote Control, With a Wave of a Hand

Sep 11, 2011 Full story: HendersonvilleNews.com

PLAYING a computer game once meant sitting on the couch and pushing buttons on a controller, but those buttons have been disappearing of late, replaced by human gestures that guide the action.

Full Story
Anonymous

Europe

#1 Sep 13, 2011
Dats gr8
IPWNU2NITE

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2011
The kinex is revolutionary the wii will be going out of bussiness or ?nintendo?motion controll was revamp by microsoft saying to the nintendo hey Kid step back let me handle dis BAM NO REMOTE BUT FULL CONTROLL and no lag watsoever which made nintendo ceo taguchi sasakuchi say dam I want that
Lil wayne the 2nd

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2011
A remote with a wave of a hand? That will get me to play all day. Lay down get some rest. Im better than the best. So latiasfan19 you think you got game but your so lame.
IPWNU2NITE

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2011
Damn breaking NEWS:Nintendo ceo just announce he popped a boner the second he heard about microsofts kinex.This happened on stage during the annoucement of the up coming next gen dissapointment-The WiiU.Late damn Breaking NEWS Tonite Scandal in the Wii:Nintendo ceo cant scratch a uchi was caught trying out the new kinex for xbox and was seen living with yet another boner when reporters asked what happened?His response:????????? Unfortunately none of our reporters understood nor spoke japanese but all came to a conclusion this guy made a crappy gaming console

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magnitude 2.6 earthquake on Mount Hood not as b... Sep 4 Eric 1
Steroid Shots May Not Help Back Pain Aug 28 Steven 4
More than half the satellite temperature record... Aug 22 Time Mag Was Rite 1
Cause for 'The Pause' #32 - Cause of global war... Aug 22 dont drink the ko... 1
Has the Atlantic Ocean Stalled Global Warming? Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
Adelanto group cited for demonstrating Aug 21 Vigilant92301 1
Seattle man arrested after bragging online abou... Aug '14 dumb 25
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

University of Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••