How the US government secretly reads ...

How the US government secretly reads your email

There are 1 comment on the www.guardian.co.uk story from Oct 13, 2011, titled How the US government secretly reads your email. In it, www.guardian.co.uk reports that:

Secret orders forcing Google and Sonic to release a WikiLeaks volunteer's email reveal the scale of US government snooping

Somewhere, a US government official is reading through a list of those who sent or received an email from Jacob Appelbaum, a 28-year-old computer science researcher at the University of Washington who volunteered for WikiLeaks. Among those listed will be my name, a journalist who interviewed Appelbaum for a book about the digital revolution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.guardian.co.uk.

Jacko

Kenosha, WI

#1 Oct 13, 2011
true, but it isn't secret. if write something on the net, you should be able to back it up as if it was on the front of the New York Times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Campus racism makes minorities drop out of coll... Feb 10 Righteous 87
News Q&A: OIA Outlines Key Trends With Sec. Jewell Feb 9 JANACE 1
News USDA School Lunch Problems Continue Jan 27 Ritual Habitual 1
News Doctors' assumptions on sex heighten lesbians' ... (Feb '15) Jan 27 themaleman 15
News Steven VanAusdle's legacy at one of Washington'... Dec '15 PAUL WEXLER 3
News University of Washington establishes several fi... Oct '15 Christsharian Law 3
News Anti-vaxxers are super unhappy with the study t... Oct '15 friend 2
More from around the web