Study finds five patterns of depression in children

Jul 22, 2009 Full story: www.sciencecodex.com

New research indicates that screening children for symptoms of depression, the most common mental health disorder in the United States, can begin a lot earlier than previously thought, as early as second grade.

Full Story
zee

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Jul 23, 2009
This article on childrens depression or anxiety, is very involved. You said nothing about the childs history, abuse of any kind can precipitate anxiety and depression. You really didn't give any pertinant information of childs anxiety. Your words are totally meaningless without elaborating more on what you mean to say.
zee

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Jul 23, 2009
I neglected to say that infants can be sad as well. You are not saying anything new.
Reagan

Czech Republic

#3 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Belinda

UK

#4 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/3FuqC7 only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Half-Century of Conflict Over Attempts to 'Cu... Feb 15 cpeter1313 22
UW Provost Ana Mari Cauce will be interim presi... Feb 13 Leonardo 1
Doctors' assumptions on sex heighten lesbians' ... Feb 12 NOM s Waffle House 14
Earthquake warning system tested at U. of Washi... Feb 11 Trevor 1
Seattle Muslims Demand Teacher Be Canned For Sh... Feb 7 Barack the Yellow 10
UW presidential hopeful Cauce on commercializat... Feb 6 Doc Proper 3
Seattle man arrested after bragging online abou... (Jun '14) Feb 6 screwed 37
More from around the web