Poison ivy, unholy holly, and lax weed laws

Apr 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Crosscut.com

Washington backs off from declaring invasive holly a weed and banning forest-smothering ivy, but Oregon takes a tougher approach.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2012

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

"Blame climate, adaptation, or some sort of critical mass" .... it's called evolution, idiot.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Man, if you aren't a know-it-all,...and a sick- in-the-head-and-heart one besides! Try adding something good to this world at least once in your miserably spent life...(now ya got something else to argue about!)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

The Rogue wrote:
Man, if you aren't a know-it-all,...and a sick- in-the-head-and-heart one besides! Try adding something good to this world at least once in your miserably spent life...(now ya got something else to argue about!)
So, since you cannot counter my point, which was a very tiny one that someone with half a brain probably could have pointed out a simple and elegant flaw, you resort to ad hominim. Why don't you pick up a science book, they're easy to get in Washington, the libraries are full of them, and we have enough colleges around you could even discuss matters with professors. That's how you ad hominim.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

To answer your lame question,....because I'm not particularly interested in science in general. Also, I don't know what ad "hominy" means and I'm really not interested in that either. Many, many years ago our parents taught all eight of us kids some good manners. One was you do "not" call anyone an idiot, period! You exert a lot of effort trying to convince us that you're some kind of educated brain on these threads and then you do such a low-life thing. You've shown your level,...very well. Goodbye.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Washington Bothell Discussions

Search the University of Washington Bothell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
State law lets undocumented immigrants get stat... Mar '14 Jose 92
Bjong Wolf Yeigh selected as chancellor for UW ... (May '13) May '13 Happyhesleaving 1
UW-Bothell's Jessica Lusk receives Ronald E. Mc... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Joshua Batelle 1
University of Washington Bothell may take Casca... (Dec '09) Jan '10 Anon 2
Veteran cop walks seedy streets of Seattle's past (Nov '08) Nov '08 turk 1
University of Washington, Bothell is set for gr... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Sarah Conklin 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••