Syria opposition: Assad tried to expl...

Syria opposition: Assad tried to explain stalemate

There are 32 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Aug 30, 2012, titled Syria opposition: Assad tried to explain stalemate. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

Mitt Romney is stepping up for the most important speech of his Republican presidential campaign, to an audience of millions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Avenger

Duncan, Canada

#23 Aug 30, 2012
Leela wrote:
The ONLY snipers are the ones brought in from day ONE by other countries to destroy Syria. FYI.... will not happen. Anyone part of the FSA crap can leave the country. No one wants you there.
They have chosen to kill and be killed. Stop blaming the Syrian government. As far as I know. Not one person has died in Syria, previous to this bull crap, so called, joke democratic uprising. Ya right!
Syrian Army has snipers another daft one what's new. lol
Tony

United States

#24 Aug 30, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>you can thank your rebel/terrorist friends for all the hardship and deaths, as i always say unless there's a credible opposition and a dialogue, these days won't end.
Dude honestly you are either a retard or in payroll of the scum bag Asad. I think the second is more probable . If I was you I would be very worry of judgment day. Cuz the justice has a strange way how it gets done sometimes . Seen your kind in early days when the communist block shattered on pieces . All you guys are the same "spine less ". Not human for sure but some kind of denerate hybrid form of low life animals. Dialog with who with fighter jets ? You are really smoking some strong shit there dude
Tony

United States

#25 Aug 30, 2012
George wrote:
This is an honest opinion and reflection from a refugee from Syria.
. Thanks George . Sound very very realistic. Is the end of monster Asad ,,! For everyone killed will be 10 rising up. I know Asad is "dead man walking" I just hope they catch him alive and some one cuts off his balls and stuffs them on his throat and forces him to chew. With so much blood on his hand that garbage Asad deserves no mercy !
jo jo

East Maitland, Australia

#26 Aug 30, 2012
Leela wrote:
The ONLY snipers are the ones brought in from day ONE by other countries to destroy Syria. FYI.... will not happen. Anyone part of the FSA crap can leave the country. No one wants you there.
They have chosen to kill and be killed. Stop blaming the Syrian government. As far as I know. Not one person has died in Syria, previous to this bull crap, so called, joke democratic uprising. Ya right!
Exactly..well said...
jo jo

East Maitland, Australia

#27 Aug 30, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>Dude honestly you are either a retard or in payroll of the scum bag Asad. I think the second is more probable . If I was you I would be very worry of judgment day. Cuz the justice has a strange way how it gets done sometimes . Seen your kind in early days when the communist block shattered on pieces . All you guys are the same "spine less ". Not human for sure but some kind of denerate hybrid form of low life animals. Dialog with who with fighter jets ? You are really smoking some strong shit there dude
ok then, all your going to get is more bloodshed, if that makes you happy Dude.I don't give a shit who runs the country, but if have a deadlock situation , tackling it with a realistic outcome will save lives , and as for now a dialogue is the only realistic outcome.Otherwise more innocent peolpe will die..full stop.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#28 Aug 31, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>ok then, all your going to get is more bloodshed, if that makes you happy Dude.I don't give a shit who runs the country, but if have a deadlock situation , tackling it with a realistic outcome will save lives , and as for now a dialogue is the only realistic outcome.Otherwise more innocent peolpe will die..full stop.
THE BIGGEST MISTAKE ASSAD EVER DID WAS APPOINTING YOU HIS LOW LIFE LOW IQ UNEDUCATED LYING PROPAGANDIST!! Folks, this is what I'm getting at! JO JO the AMERICAN, JEWISH AND ISRAEL HATE MONGER refuses to educated herself BUT THEN WHY SHOULD SHE! I am really surprised that Assad Has not replaced you yet! You're an embarrassment to him and don't help him out ONE IOTA with these filthy lies and propaganda except to make HIM LOOK even worse THAN HE ALREADY IS!! It just proves Assad need to be REMOVED FROM POWER!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#29 Aug 31, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly..well said...
No it's not LIAR!! All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
jo jo

Australia

#31 Aug 31, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>THE BIGGEST MISTAKE ASSAD EVER DID WAS APPOINTING YOU HIS LOW LIFE LOW IQ UNEDUCATED LYING PROPAGANDIST!! Folks, this is what I'm getting at! JO JO the AMERICAN, JEWISH AND ISRAEL HATE MONGER refuses to educated herself BUT THEN WHY SHOULD SHE! I am really surprised that Assad Has not replaced you yet! You're an embarrassment to him and don't help him out ONE IOTA with these filthy lies and propaganda except to make HIM LOOK even worse THAN HE ALREADY IS!! It just proves Assad need to be REMOVED FROM POWER!!
It's obvious you and bunch on morons like Tony on this forum want nothing but war in Syria.If you guys had any human value you would promote dialogue and peace between the Syrian people, but your all blood thirtsy war mongerers , waht did war achieve in Iraq and afghanistan, nothing but loss of innocent lives, the irony is we fight islamic extremists on one side and support them on the other side. All political parties are full of corrupt two faced war mongering people, no matter where you go, the only ones who pay the price are the innocent people, so you guys keep cheering on for wars, death and destruction, may you all burn in hell.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#32 Aug 31, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you and bunch on morons like Tony on this forum want nothing but war in Syria.If you two faced war mongering people, no matter where you go, the only ones who pay the price are the innocent people, so you guys keep cheering on for wars, death and destruction, may you all burn in hell.

Here we go again with the never ending BS horse manure from none other than Unreality Nutjob!!! There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Lil' Jo Jo arse-fir-hire and girlfriend Syrian Assodomite hiding out in Aussieland and the USA as Paid Assadomite Filthy Sock puppets with her HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arms as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like this scumbag brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Jo Jo arse-fir-hire and girlfriend Syrian Assodomite reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#33 Aug 31, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you and bunch on morons like Tony on this forum want nothing but war in Syria.If you guys had any is we fight islamic extremists on one side and support them on the other side. All political parties are full of corrupt two faced war mongering people, no matter where you go, the only ones who pay the price are the innocent people, so you guys keep cheering on for wars, death and destruction, may you all burn in hell.
dissensions, wars, divisions, hates ... around the world??? hey Dumbazz! Afghanistan was training terrorists responsible for murdering almost 4,000 American LIVES on 9/11. What are you saying clown?? That we should have just stuck our heads in the sand and cried our little eyes out?? Not hardly!! You may sit back and take it in the rear but most Americans were for taking out terrorist training camps responsible for 4,000 American Deaths!! Stop the ignorant nonsense!! Iraq's Saddam Hussein created a far greater humanitarian nightmare than Libya. "The Butcher of Baghdad" slaughtered, at minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis -- far more people than were killed in Bosnia and Kosovo, where President Clinton ordered military force for humanitarian reasons. Yet, when weapons hunters found no stockpiles of WMD in Iraq, the dwindling number of pro-war Democrats turned against the war never mind the sickening sight of thousands of Iraqis found in shallow graves.
That Saddam possessed stockpiles of WMD, having used chemical weapons on the Iranians and his own people, was not in dispute. All 16 U.S. intelligences agencies thought so "with the highest probability." France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Egypt, Jordan, China, Israel and even Saddam's own generals assumed Iraq possessed WMD. Even U.N. weapons inspector and Iraq War critic Hans Blix thought Saddam likely possessed these weapons. As Blix admitted at a 2004 University of Berkeley forum:' I'm not here to have gut feelings. But yes, in December 2002 (three months before the invasion) I thought Saddam had weapons of mass destruction." The non-unilateralist Nobel Peace Prize laureate Obama, unlike Bush, sought no congressional war resolution. Obama, therefore, ordered military action against Libya "unilaterally" -- without the congressional approval that he once argued the Constitution demanded.
As Obama further explained in his December 2007 statement, "In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent." So a president, according to Obama, does not need congressional authority -- provided the action involves "self-defense" or "stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation."
What is the "actual or imminent threat" to America posed by Libya?
Ritter served from 1991 to 1998 as a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq in the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM), which was charged with finding and destroying all weapons of mass destruction and WMD-related manufacturing capabilities in Iraq. He was chief inspector in fourteen of the more than thirty inspection missions in which he participated.
In January 1998, his inspection team in Iraq was blocked from some weapons sites by Iraqi officials stating that information obtained from these sites would be used for future planning of attacks. UN Inspectors were ordered out of Iraq by the United States Government, shortly before Operation Desert Fox attacks began in December 1998, using information which had been gathered for the purpose of disarmament to identify targets which would reduce Iraq's ability to wage both conventional and possibly unconventional warfare. UN Weapons Inspectors were thereafter denied access to Iraq. He spoke on the Public Broadcasting Service show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
jo jo

Australia

#34 Aug 31, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again with the never ending BS horse manure from none other than Unreality Nutjob!!! There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Lil' Jo Jo arse-fir-hire and girlfriend Syrian Assodomite hiding out in Aussieland and the USA as Paid Assadomite Filthy Sock puppets with her HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arms as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like this scumbag brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Jo Jo arse-fir-hire and girlfriend Syrian Assodomite reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
......This crap is putting me to sleep...your way off topic....
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#35 Sep 1, 2012
jo jo wrote:
<quoted text>......This crap is putting me to sleep...your way off topic....
Then sleep and stay of these forums!! Here we go again with the never ending BS horse manure from none other than Unreality Nutjob!!! There's several Filthy Liars as usual from Hamas's Anal PIGS PENs and MUD hole's of HamasArat Terrorist war mongers, who are supporters of the Mass-Murderers of over 3 thousand innocent Israelis?? Why it's brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Lil' Jo Jo arse-fir-hire and girlfriend Syrian Assodomite hiding out in Aussieland and the USA as Paid Assadomite Filthy Sock puppets with her HamasaRAT GREEN AND WHITE ARMY ARM BANDS on their Milking Arms as she and her Trick daughter sing the Hamas Anthem while milking Hamas Terrorists before they go into battle! This should be a forum on Nazi Hitler's rejuvenation and reincarnation Band of the ignorant Muzzie Brotherhood. One would think we went back over 65 years to hear the same Jewish and Anti-Semite hate all over again!! The little Nazi Hitler wanna-be's like this scumbag brainwashed Jew hating lil' childish 3 year old Jo Jo arse-fir-hire and girlfriend Syrian Assodomite reliving the Nazi past! I bet the little scumbag have little Hitler moustaches and wear swastikas 24/7!!!! These clowns are BEST known by the language the JEW HATING, Israel HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX. You'd think we were reliving the NAZI PAST!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago pastor: It's time to take George Washin... Sat barry 9
News The Latest: White nationalist: Ia m not an angr... Aug 17 Red Crosse 77
News GOP voters are siding with Trump in his latest ... Aug 16 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Terre Haute holds vigil for Charlottesville fol... Aug 14 Brad Doan 2
News Hundreds of white supremacists with blazing tor... Aug 13 EMMETT TILL 30
News Virginia city rocked by white nationalist prote... Aug 13 Stu Pidaso 3
News Torch-bearing white nationalists march at Unive... Aug 12 Red Cloud 1
More from around the web