UVA Police Investigate Forcible Fondling

UVA Police Investigate Forcible Fondling

There are 15 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 19, 2013, titled UVA Police Investigate Forcible Fondling. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The victim says she was walking near Wilson Hall just after 8:30 when an unidentified man approached her from behind, put one arm around her neck and touched her inappropriately.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Crack Scooter

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Well, he was wearing gloves so it looks like he tries to practice safe pseudo sex when he fondles.

I get the feeling that the only reason why this town doesn't have more security cameras than London is because we don't want to see our local liberal folk heroes cutting drug deals.
Liberalace

Collinsville, VA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Did that "top UVa football recruit" go back to Virginia Beach yet?

R.I.P.: Earl Weaver
Rush Maddow

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jan 22, 2013
What else was her assistant wearing?

Just trying to be fair.
Rush Maddow

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Well I meant assailant.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Crack Scooter wrote:
I get the feeling that the only reason why this town doesn't have more security cameras than London is because we don't want to see our local liberal folk heroes cutting drug deals.
This town is remarkably free of cameras. If we had more, we might have a picture of this guy. Probably couldn't record all the drug deals, but might be able to record more people leaving a crime scene.
KPI

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jan 22, 2013
I kissed a girl and I liked it.................
yupyup

South Boston, VA

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Crack Scooter wrote:
Well, he was wearing gloves so it looks like he tries to practice safe pseudo sex when he fondles.
You got that so right
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Forcible fondling? Who dreamed that one up? Its called sexual assault, and no description means the usaual. I guess rape can now be construde as ineffectual penetration.
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#11 Jan 22, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
This town is remarkably free of cameras. If we had more, we might have a picture of this guy. Probably couldn't record all the drug deals, but might be able to record more people leaving a crime scene.
*facepalm* 1984?
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#12 Jan 22, 2013
sez you wrote:
Forcible fondling? Who dreamed that one up? Its called sexual assault, and no description means the usaual. I guess rape can now be construde as ineffectual penetration.
Ziiiing...LOL
While I think your post is funny, it's also dead on. Where is this lack of respect for women coming from? Look, I know we live in the west and women have rights, and yet choose to objectify themselves, but that does not give anyone the right to violate their personal rights. We are not India.
A Madisonian

Paducah, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Liberalace wrote:
Did that "top UVa football recruit" go back to Virginia Beach yet?
R.I.P.: Earl Weaver
you are a trip, I so enjoy reading your post, they always bring me a laugh for the day! Thanks
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>*facepalm* 1984?
I have no problem with the trade off. We know where they are.

Drones are another story.
Dude

Spotsylvania, VA

#15 Jan 22, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with the trade off. We know where they are.
Drones are another story.
If you have no expectation of privacy outside your house, why would drones bother you?
internets

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jan 22, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
in America, you also have a right to have a chance at getting away with a forcible fondling.
Missy Needs a Pistol

Moneta, VA

#17 Jan 23, 2013
One of these days one of these fools will run up on a little gal from Georgia whose Daddy gave her a snub nose revolver

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UVA Encouraging Students to Avoid Wertland St. ... Aug 18 What would Trump do 1
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) Jul '16 North Mountain 23
News Egypt state news agency says Mubarak is "clinic... (Jun '12) Jun '16 Zionist appeasers 18
News Talc linked to ovarian cancer risk in African-A... Jun '16 Dinie 15
News In the fight against sexual assault, this schoo... Jun '16 Paddling has its ... 4
News Police Standoff at Lake Monticello Ends, Suspec... (Feb '13) Jun '16 Sick of Taxes 80
News Wall Street supports Bush, Clinton for sake of ... (Oct '15) Jun '16 Happy Old Geezer 10
More from around the web