Blind Couple Shares Inspiring Outlook

Blind Couple Shares Inspiring Outlook

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Blind Couple Shares Inspiring Outlook. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

On Friday, NBC29's Kristin Twiford sat down with Woody and Carolyn Berry to talk about their lifelong love story, their successful careers, and the ways they've shared their perspective with their children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Greene Liberal

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Very inspiriring indeed! Love is truly blind. Hope you have many more anniversaries!
awesome people

South Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 16, 2013
I met Carolyn. She knew my family was in need. It was years ago. She provided items for my children's Christmas. I will never forget her loving heart and giving personality.
This couple is a blessing to our community, and I think a lot of us can learn about loving, giving, and overcoming disabilities through their amazing life!
Gone Shopping

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Two great people! This community is blessed to have folks like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Day at the beach puts Christie in the middle of... Jul 4 Tom 3
News John McCain: Otto Warmbier 'murdered by the Kim... Jun 29 C Kersey 86
News Funeral for US college student who died after N... Jun 23 June 1
News American student who died after release from No... Jun 22 Carl Bailey 1
News Otto Warmbier dead shortly after release from N... Jun '17 filko 3
News To North Korea and back: Otto Warmbier's strang... Jun '17 Christsharian Dee... 1
News Buckingham County woman shot in back of head (Apr '11) Apr '17 MEE 2
More from around the web