Obama's Hope Fades in Virginia

Oct 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The American Spectator

The Romney-Ryan "Victory Center" here is on Highway 29 a few miles north of the University of Virginia campus, and the phone-banking operation Wednesday night was in full swing.

Comments
41 - 60 of 139 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2012
Virgil for Virginia

Bassett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 23, 2012
 
I cannot wait until Virgil Goode wins tonight's debate and shows everyone why he is the only true conservative in the race!
One issue voter

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Oct 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
So you will not vote at all. Remember, casting a vote is speaking your mind. If you don't vote, you are all but telling everyone that you believe Obama has done a good enough job to remain in the position he was voted into. I DON'T. So, therefore, I will vote for Romney and give him his chance to straighten this country out. To say a Mormon is not a Christian is a falsehood, the Word is part of their denomination.
I also vote my conscience, neither Romney or Obama are Christian. I cannot in good conscience vote in a cultist or a questionable Christian. My vote for Johnson will count, as will my wife's vote for Virgil Goode. The duopoly cannot take my vote away, or cancel it. Our votes will count! The USA is Christian, and we are suffering because we had a Muslim in office, let's not make it worse by electing another non-christian. LDS followers are cultists, and obviously you are an LDS member because you defend the 'faith'
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

One issue voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I also vote my conscience, neither Romney or Obama are Christian. I cannot in good conscience vote in a cultist or a questionable Christian. My vote for Johnson will count, as will my wife's vote for Virgil Goode. The duopoly cannot take my vote away, or cancel it. Our votes will count! The USA is Christian, and we are suffering because we had a Muslim in office, let's not make it worse by electing another non-christian. LDS followers are cultists, and obviously you are an LDS member because you defend the 'faith'
Jesus Christ of later day saints, it's a Christian background and basis just as Baptist, Mennonite, Amish, Presbyterian, Pentacostel, and so on. I will Vote Romney/Ryan because I refuse to split the vote.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

redwhiteblue01 wrote:
<quoted text>remember alot of your fellow republicans are getting that money to.Or are you going to throw them under the bus like the wealthy republicans do!I like how some of the people out there point their finger at others. But their no different! quit smoking that crap,cause your seeing sheep. Maybe your one of them pointers!!From the Middle class worker AMERICA NEEDS AMERICAN MADE.!
My point exactly. I own a manufacturing facility. USA made products sold here and worldwide. Remember that dependency breeds dependency, no matter who the dependent is.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hard for a democrat to win in the racist KKK bigoted hate filled deep south.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Oct 24, 2012
 
ToManyLaws wrote:
Hard for a democrat to win in the racist KKK bigoted hate filled deep south.
Hard for a conservative to win in the liberal loving north.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard for a conservative to win in the liberal loving north.
True we in the north love FREEDOM AND EQUALITY AND JUSTICE....Things GOP slime hate..
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Oct 24, 2012
 
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
True we in the north love FREEDOM AND EQUALITY AND JUSTICE....Things GOP slime hate..
And dependency, and control, and deception.......

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
And dependency, and control, and deception.......
Yes the GOP does those things...
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the GOP does those things...
1.3 trillion spent on 84 welfare programs in 2011, courtesy of this dem administration. Sounds like dependency is a serious dem problem.
Face it, republicans support independence, your party supports taxation and dependency; that's not freedom, it's bondage.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
1.3 trillion spent on 84 welfare programs in 2011, courtesy of this dem administration. Sounds like dependency is a serious dem problem.
Face it, republicans support independence, your party supports taxation and dependency; that's not freedom, it's bondage.
GOP SUPPORTS CUTTING OF HELP FOR SICK POOR AND OLD PEOPLE SO THE RICH CAN GET ANOTHER HUGE TAX CUT AND GET RICHER WHY SHIPPING JOBS TO MEXICA AND INDIA AND CHINA...

Give it a rest..your gop lies and bs mean nothing to a patriotic true American like me..Your traitor treason crap is just that CRAP./
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP SUPPORTS CUTTING OF HELP FOR SICK POOR AND OLD PEOPLE SO THE RICH CAN GET ANOTHER HUGE TAX CUT AND GET RICHER WHY SHIPPING JOBS TO MEXICA AND INDIA AND CHINA...
Give it a rest..your gop lies and bs mean nothing to a patriotic true American like me..Your traitor treason crap is just that CRAP./
Where do you get that, Obamacare is gutting Medicare to fund it. The rich already fall into a higher tax bracket because of their income, and let's face it, when was the last time a poor person gave you a job?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get that, Obamacare is gutting Medicare to fund it. The rich already fall into a higher tax bracket because of their income, and let's face it, when was the last time a poor person gave you a job?
OBAMA CUT OUT WASTE OVER PAYMENTS AND FRAUD FROM MEDICARE...Man please sit down you dont get what us adults are talking about....

The rich have never paid a lower tax rate then right now today....STOP THE LIES...

IF THE RICH CARED ABOUT THERE TAXES THEY WOULD CREATE JOBS BUILD NEW FACTORIES SO THEY COULD GET WRITE OFFS AND SAVE ON TAXES.........
One issue voter

La Plata, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ of later day saints, it's a Christian background and basis just as Baptist, Mennonite, Amish, Presbyterian, Pentacostel, and so on. I will Vote Romney/Ryan because I refuse to split the vote.
Look into their past, they have always been called Latter Day Saints, but early in the 20th century they added Jesus Christ to gain acceptance, they also outlawed plural marriage to gain acceptance. They are not Christians. My God does not live on a planet called Kolob, nor has Jesus Christ walked North America with Native Americans. There is no book beyond the New Testament. Mitt Romney is a cultist, Paul Ryan is a papist, Barack Obama is a muslim, and Joe Biden is a papist. Do you want an old man in Salt Lake City dictating to our president???? Or potentially an old man in Rome?? The LDS leader is their 'living prophet' on the same par as the leader of the R Catholic church is the vicar of Christ on earth. I don't want an old man telling our president what is right and wrong.

Yes, mormons are good people, but they are NOT CHRISTIANS.

Gary Johnson is a true Christian. I am assured that on judgement day, the Book of Life will reflect that I have always voted for Christians.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

One issue voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Look into their past, they have always been called Latter Day Saints, but early in the 20th century they added Jesus Christ to gain acceptance, they also outlawed plural marriage to gain acceptance. They are not Christians. My God does not live on a planet called Kolob, nor has Jesus Christ walked North America with Native Americans. There is no book beyond the New Testament. Mitt Romney is a cultist, Paul Ryan is a papist, Barack Obama is a muslim, and Joe Biden is a papist. Do you want an old man in Salt Lake City dictating to our president???? Or potentially an old man in Rome?? The LDS leader is their 'living prophet' on the same par as the leader of the R Catholic church is the vicar of Christ on earth. I don't want an old man telling our president what is right and wrong.
Yes, mormons are good people, but they are NOT CHRISTIANS.
Gary Johnson is a true Christian. I am assured that on judgement day, the Book of Life will reflect that I have always voted for Christians.
You have presented a convincing argument. I must add this, though. I am a Christian, though I do not have a denominational devotion. I don't attend church but have read the Bible in it's entirety in chronological order cover to cover. I am of Scottish heritage, and those people I have descended from were pagans. I am not a pagan, however, and have found Christ as my savior and God my Creator. With that being said, we cannot know the hearts of men by their denomination, but by their actions. Does that make sense? Santorum was allegedly a Christian, but I didn't approve of him when he was part of PA's government simply because of his actions.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMA CUT OUT WASTE OVER PAYMENTS AND FRAUD FROM MEDICARE...Man please sit down you dont get what us adults are talking about....
The rich have never paid a lower tax rate then right now today....STOP THE LIES...
IF THE RICH CARED ABOUT THERE TAXES THEY WOULD CREATE JOBS BUILD NEW FACTORIES SO THEY COULD GET WRITE OFFS AND SAVE ON TAXES.........
Obamacare hasn't even begun yet. He has done nothing but mandate an unsustainable program. What is your effective tax rate on earned income from work? Do you even know? How about capital gains, if you have any? The Koch brothers have companies and provide jobs, but you libtards are STILL demonizing them. DuH!!!

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare hasn't even begun yet. He has done nothing but mandate an unsustainable program. What is your effective tax rate on earned income from work? Do you even know? How about capital gains, if you have any? The Koch brothers have companies and provide jobs, but you libtards are STILL demonizing them. DuH!!!
I pay about 30% of my total income into taxes....TWICE WHAT RICH MONEY PAYS.....

FAIR?????????? NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don't care if Romney pays any taxes at all if he can get this country back in the hands of Americans. Clean the muslims out of the W H, and our government,and fix our economy. I already know Obama will do none of that.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Cat74 wrote:
I don't care if Romney pays any taxes at all if he can get this country back in the hands of Americans. Clean the muslims out of the W H, and our government,and fix our economy. I already know Obama will do none of that.
I DO CARE IF A SUPER RICH TRAITOR PAYS TAXES..........Obama has turned our economy around from the BUSH DEPRESSION.......

OH AND STOP THE LYING CRAP MUSLIM STUFF......WHAT LIES...
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay about 30% of my total income into taxes....TWICE WHAT RICH MONEY PAYS.....
FAIR?????????? NOT!!!!!!!!!!
No kidding, you probably pay more than that when you count those hidden taxes on milk, gasoline, you phone bill, etc.School taxes property taxes, privledge to work taxes. The rich pay these too. I don't agree with a 35% tax on our God-give right to earn a living, Romney has stated tax reform and a reduction in that percentage to 25%.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••