"The United States Constitution is te...

"The United States Constitution is terse and old, and it guarantees relatively few rights"

There are 1 comment on the Wizbang story from Feb 7, 2012, titled "The United States Constitution is terse and old, and it guarantees relatively few rights". In it, Wizbang reports that:

So writes Adam Liptak of The New York Times , in an article entitled " 'We The People' Loses Its Appeal With People Around The World ." In 1987, on the Constitution's bicentennial, Time magazine calculated that "of the 170 countries that exist today, more than 160 have written charters modeled directly or indirectly on the U.S. version." A ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wizbang.

Moliner

El Centro, CA

#1 Feb 7, 2012
I believe that Adam Liptak would be much happier in Venezuela.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbia School Board candidates answer questions Nov 1 Zack 2
News ESPN boss blames Lee flap on 'someone with a pe... Sep '17 C Kersey 1
News 'Allahu akbar' testimony will be allowed in trial Sep '17 Electra41 1
News The Latest: White nationalist: Ia m not an angr... Sep '17 Musket 78
News Charlottesville, DOJ to host a community recove... Sep '17 Defeat Elizabeth ... 23
News Chicago pastor: It's time to take George Washin... Sep '17 Defeat Elizabeth ... 11
News Neo-Nazis Aug '17 UWARRACEMAKEWORLD... 11
More from around the web