UVA Medical Center Earns Clean Bill o...

UVA Medical Center Earns Clean Bill of Health after Issues

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 18, 2013, titled UVA Medical Center Earns Clean Bill of Health after Issues. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A recent survey of the University of Virginia Health System found the UVA Medical Center isn't following some of its own policies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

disgusted wrote

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 20, 2013
NBC29, you need to get your facts straight before you write stories. The inspection is NOT over so there is no way they got a clean bill of health yet. If you really want to tell us something, how about what the complaint was, what were the findings and how many times has the state had to come in the past year for complaints. Oh wait, do they pay you to keep in under the rug!
Carol

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 20, 2013
It is a horrible hospital. I was treated badly last year and will not return there.
Carol

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 21, 2013
It has been over a year now since that horrible 6 days at UVA MC. I still have troubled feelings about the way I was treated there. I had mental illness issues and they did not deal with that at all. They kept me there at my cost to them and against my will - and did nothing more than meals and continuous blood pressure checks and diabetes checks. They wouldn't let me go home. They kept me there so they could bill me $30,000 ($6,000 per day). I begged to go home and finally the next day they let me go home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is Jerry Falwell Jr. and why is he reformin... Feb 23 Sattva Virginius 2
italians are fake Nov '16 anonymous 5
News No holiday for political talk, social media pos... Nov '16 FaithlessElectors... 2
News Wall Street supports Bush, Clinton for sake of ... (Oct '15) Nov '16 ECI 11
News Columbus lawyer sees old classmate named Don be... Nov '16 Joe 2
News Charlottesville Man Charged with Rape (Jul '13) Nov '16 Voice of Reason 14
News Police Investigate Reported Abduction, Assault ... (Feb '13) Oct '16 Missinglink 115
More from around the web