UVA Medical Center Earns Clean Bill of Health after Issues

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

A recent survey of the University of Virginia Health System found the UVA Medical Center isn't following some of its own policies.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
disgusted wrote

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NBC29, you need to get your facts straight before you write stories. The inspection is NOT over so there is no way they got a clean bill of health yet. If you really want to tell us something, how about what the complaint was, what were the findings and how many times has the state had to come in the past year for complaints. Oh wait, do they pay you to keep in under the rug!
Carol

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

It is a horrible hospital. I was treated badly last year and will not return there.
Carol

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

It has been over a year now since that horrible 6 days at UVA MC. I still have troubled feelings about the way I was treated there. I had mental illness issues and they did not deal with that at all. They kept me there at my cost to them and against my will - and did nothing more than meals and continuous blood pressure checks and diabetes checks. They wouldn't let me go home. They kept me there so they could bill me $30,000 ($6,000 per day). I begged to go home and finally the next day they let me go home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Virginia Discussions

Search the University of Virginia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Truancy Trumps Tolerance: Religious Right Tells... Apr 9 TomInElPaso 28
Another nod to Davis' polling strength Feb '14 chris elliott 1
#2 - UPDATE: Police Have Video Of Shootings Feb '14 CultureofViolence 1
Single-sex education does little to raise achie... Feb '14 humanSpirit 1
'SNL' hires Sasheer Zamata, first black female ... Jan '14 Jumper The Wise 78
Carneal hearing opens (Mar '11) Jan '14 3Wheeler 160
Democratic insider McAuliffe to take office as ... Jan '14 Gary 4
•••
•••