Appomattox Man Pleads Guilty to Capit...

Appomattox Man Pleads Guilty to Capital Murder

There are 5 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Appomattox Man Pleads Guilty to Capital Murder. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Christopher Speight pleaded guilty to three counts of capital murder, one count of attempted capital murder of a police officer and five firearms counts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Lindsey D

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
This is crap. He deserves the same thing that he did unto everyone else in that house.

At least there is no parole
Graham Stallard

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Feb 15, 2013
We've been waiting over three years for something. This won't bring our family back, but it is somewhat of a relief. I'm just glad he'll never live a normal life again. Didn't really believe the death penalty was "eye for an eye" enough for me anyway. Glad it's over.
Jimmy Crack Corn

Gladys, VA

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Should be fried in the chair. Now taxpayers have to pay for his prison.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Jimmy Crack Corn wrote:
Should be fried in the chair. Now taxpayers have to pay for his prison.
Your massa ever come back?

Midland, VA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
I know this may sound strange....but I assure you he will wish he was dead before he does the first 20 years. Death is too quick, to final...make them pay, day after day...
Maybe DOC would allow the victims family visit the prison he will spend the rest of his life. You will see how spending all his life there is much more punishment then being put to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Investigate Reported Abduction, Assault ... (Feb '13) Oct 9 Missinglink 115
News What We Know About the American Held in North K... (Mar '16) Sep '16 bobby 4
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) Sep '16 North Mountain 59
News Georgetown University plans steps to atone for ... Sep '16 RMG El Rey de Tra... 14
News Westchester Native Thinks Outside The Box With ... Aug '16 John 1
News Egypt state news agency says Mubarak is "clinic... (Jun '12) Jun '16 Zionist appeasers 18
News Talc linked to ovarian cancer risk in African-A... Jun '16 Dinie 15
More from around the web