UVA Health System Promotes Heart Heal...

UVA Health System Promotes Heart Health with Zumba Classes

There are 2 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jan 28, 2013, titled UVA Health System Promotes Heart Health with Zumba Classes. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Employees danced and exercised their hearts out at Zumba classes held by the UVA heart and vascular center's Club Red program, which raises awareness about women's heart health.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Hardy, VA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Looks like fun!

Petah Tiqwa, Israel

#2 Feb 3, 2013
I wanted to get fit and found zumba as a fun workout. I bought the DVD set so I can workout at home. So I have become more experienced and fit quickly to catch up with the others.
There is a good review for this zumba exhilarate DVD set here: http://www.zumbaexhilaratereviews.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UVa Student Leaders Protest Racism by Standing ... Nov 13 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Wall Street supports Bush, Clinton for sake of ... Oct '15 Synque 7
News The Latest: Hungary plans fence on parts of Cro... Sep '15 tom_ 2
News Partnership to Help More Area Kids Sep '15 Taysha 1
News at&T, Drive Smart Virginia Focus on Distracted ... Aug '15 Charlie 2
News NAACP leader Julian Bond was a'tireless champio... Aug '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News ABC agents involved in bloody arrest return to ... Aug '15 Spell farts 4
More from around the web