Former School Bus Driver Indicted on ...

Former School Bus Driver Indicted on Child Sex Charges

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Former School Bus Driver Indicted on Child Sex Charges. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Virginia state police arrested Farley in April. His charges include one count of indecent liberties with a child and six counts of proposing sex through a computer system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Amanda

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Thanks to Rob Schilling for (as he often does) beating everyone else to the story. This was posted on his blog this morning and discussed on his radio show today at noon:

http://www.schillingshow.com/2013/06/17/break...
RandomThoughts

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Put him in a cell with Dumbler.I bet there both registered Dems.

I will check out the shilling show in the post above for the details .
wondering

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jul 9, 2013
is this guy chris farleys brother?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Standoff at Lake Monticello Ends, Suspec... (Feb '13) Apr '16 Kimmy Head 79
News UVA Illegal Immigrant Group Demands 'Xenophobes... Mar '16 HOLLA ISABELLA 3
News North Korea sentences US tourist to 15 years in pr Mar '16 Lawrence Wolf 23
News Former student: Antonin Scalia was outed as 'bl... Mar '16 MsFashyPants 10
News Wall Street supports Bush, Clinton for sake of ... (Oct '15) Mar '16 Gordon Geko 9
News What We Know About the American Held in North K... Mar '16 King Cod 3
News N. Korea Sentences Virginia Student To 15 Years... Mar '16 pgh 1
More from around the web