Huguely Asks Va Court of Appeals for ...

Huguely Asks Va Court of Appeals for New Trial

There are 22 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Huguely Asks Va Court of Appeals for New Trial. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Huguely, a former University of Virginia lacrosse player, was convicted of second-degree murder in May 2012 for the beating death of his ex-girlfriend, UVA lacrosse player Yeardley Love.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Top Flight

Atlanta, GA

#21 Jan 23, 2013
As has been noted in past posts from me. George killed Ms.Love regardless of what conditions his new lawyers argue. George deserves to be where he is and I can only hope two things; the money spent will be wasted and the appeal will be denied. But you know, with the liberal crap that prevades this United States now, I would not be suprised if he will get a new trial. I pray that the State's lawyer will provide a very good response to the concerns presented to the Appeals Court. George killed Ms.Love... PERIOD! George is a spoiled little boy who now resides in a prison filled with people who far and away are more violent than George will ever be and hopefully they will provide George with some form of interaction that will demonstrate to his family just how bad his current situation is as compared to the current condition of Ms.Love... which is dead and George did it!!!
Greg

Lynchburg, VA

#23 Feb 1, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent, that was great. I laughed at myself.
And we laughed at (I mean with) you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John McCain: Otto Warmbier 'murdered by the Kim... 19 hr CodeTalker 85
News Funeral for US college student who died after N... Jun 23 June 1
News American student who died after release from No... Jun 22 Carl Bailey 1
News Otto Warmbier dead shortly after release from N... Jun 19 filko 3
News To North Korea and back: Otto Warmbier's strang... Jun 18 Christsharian Dee... 1
News Buckingham County woman shot in back of head (Apr '11) Apr '17 MEE 2
News Ohio parents beg Trump for help in securing son... Apr '17 Do The Crime Do T... 2
More from around the web