Augusta Seeks More Funding to Support Deputies

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Augusta County has more than 60 sworn deputies patrolling the streets, schools and courthouses, but they're spread very thin throughout a county that's nearly 1,000 square miles.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FED UP

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

really wrote:
I would like to get a fund raiser to police the police in augusta county. honest cops that don't lie to cover up friends and families crimes and stop the use of informants going into peoples homes and planting evidence and even stealing dna from people put in jail . Evidence being 1lb written down as 1 ouce... money confiscated be less then actual. Yep. I seen it all.
If you are that convinced call the FBI...
FED UP

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

really wrote:
You think if we pay them more we can get some that are honest?

If you can judge that many people in one statement; then clearly you too are dishonest and should be similarly judged.
FED UP

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

sez you wrote:
More deputies? right, more old fat white guys riding around looking for doughnut handouts.
Does the word idiot mean much to you?
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

FED UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the word idiot mean much to you?
LMAO. Most of that idiots post make it seem like the Cville police are shooting citizens daily. I find that it is usually the criminal element who hold such a grudge against the police. Maybe he is posting from a stolen computer lol
fed up

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Sounds like I have hit a nerve well good. I have been to supervisors maybe you should tell us all the chain of command so no one waste time and people stop passing the buck. Then the crooked cops that protect bad people might be no more.
fed up

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I can judge I am judged and I will inform. So start being honest. Time for change!
fed up

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

My hatred for all law enforcement is not so. I have respect for honest cops .I want crooked cops to pay for their crimes just like the people they arrest for doing se crimes. This is not the tv series The Shield. They are acting like Macky. They are not above the law. And I will tell all their crimes. They like people to snitch just not on them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Virginia Discussions

Search the University of Virginia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Truancy Trumps Tolerance: Religious Right Tells... Apr 9 TomInElPaso 28
Another nod to Davis' polling strength Feb '14 chris elliott 1
#2 - UPDATE: Police Have Video Of Shootings Feb '14 CultureofViolence 1
Single-sex education does little to raise achie... Feb '14 humanSpirit 1
'SNL' hires Sasheer Zamata, first black female ... Jan '14 Jumper The Wise 78
Carneal hearing opens (Mar '11) Jan '14 3Wheeler 160
Democratic insider McAuliffe to take office as ... Jan '14 Gary 4
•••
•••