Is The Arab Spring Good Or Bad For Th...

Is The Arab Spring Good Or Bad For The U.S.?

There are 122 comments on the National Public Radio story from Jan 9, 2012, titled Is The Arab Spring Good Or Bad For The U.S.?. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

The U.S. is still trying to formulate new policies for the fast-changing politics of the Middle East.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
KoalaGums

Albury, Australia

#126 Feb 3, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>Preacher, meet the choir. But where would we be as a nation if other countries had not helped us during our revolution. I think eliminating Assad is essential. Beyond that, I don't think we should stay there.
He's another tyrant, sending tanks against his own people.
Mahmoud

Ocala, FL

#127 Feb 3, 2012
KoalaGums wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, for a minute U sounded like my mother.
Proof that with age comes wisdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Vermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alice Hyde President Doug DiVello resigns May '17 FYI 8
News Republicans look to scrap Michelle Obama school... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News Why Taking A Yoga Teacher Training May Be One O... (Dec '15) Oct '16 Eddy Donald 2
News OneCare launching care coordination software in... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Dr Pendyke 2
News Produce Trashed Students tossing veggies mandat... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Community thrilled Alcoa keeping smelter open, ... (Nov '15) Dec '15 sick of complaining 6
News The Fourteenth State: Vermont's eugenics experi... (Aug '15) Aug '15 harp 1
More from around the web