Study: Teen suicide rate down slightly, still high

Sep 3, 2008 Full story: CNN

The number of teen suicides has fallen slightly but the rate remains disturbingly high, researchers said, possibly fueled by drug warnings that have scared many from using antidepressants.

Full Story
snobby

Altoona, PA

#1 Sep 5, 2008
The "greatest" nation on earth, where the people consume more anti-depressants, and illegal drugs than any nation on earth.
Sergio

Europe

#2 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Caitlin

UK

#3 Jan 30, 2014
I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/LXY9gr only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Vermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grounded in the past, eyes on the future: Ludlo... Jun '14 American Gentlema... 1
Once upon a time, the world knew Apr '14 superakilli 4
Hundreds of Keystone XL pipeline protesters arr... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eleanor 8
Vermont News in Brief (Feb '14) Mar '14 Greenstreet 2
Lawmakers praise gov's pitch for road, ag funding (Jan '14) Jan '14 Joe 4
Great American Smokeout: Tips to quit (Nov '13) Nov '13 Signs of the Times 2
Earthworms Invade New England (Oct '13) Oct '13 SpaceBlues 1
•••

University of Vermont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••