UVM donates cruiser to Orleans County Sheriff

Aug 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCAX-TV Burlington

The Orleans County Sheriff's department has one more cruiser this morning after having more than half its fleet destroyed earlier this month.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2012
its your own fault

Randolph, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

dear vermont law enforcement. if you didnt harrass people for stupid things just to get your egos so high im sure there wouldnt be a problem with not having any cars for transporting.no instead you harrass people and push people to far to make them do what they do like roger pion. you allow the wrong people to get away with whatever they want. meaning newport cops aswell as the state police and the brighton police. you allow young kids to get away with tearing up school yards DWI aswell as hear say to people that just love the gossip. i know the brighton police and they do nothing to the druggies that grow pot on there property aswell as selling drugs to young people. as a result two people die cause the police wont listen, or let them get away with everything cause there name. its pretty sad that the brighton police had to alter statements to wrongfully convict people of things they dont do. ya we work for the police so where perfect. allowing people to spend phony money in local stores and tear up school yards while drunk and pat them on the back. let the brighton cop get caught by his wife for having sex with a minor in a cop car and get away with it or let a state cop have a powerful rifle in his car for people to steal and not get in trouble for it, its really sad that we have such dumb people in this state, cause its the cops that ruin the state of vermont...............
Vermonter

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

UVM has done the people of Vermont wrong. Shame on UVM. I will keep this in mind should UVM require support.
Yup

Bristol, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

WTH did you give them a car for. At least 2 of those cars that got run over had over 100,000 miles on them and some couldn't even pass inspection. Thats crazy giving them a car.
Curious

Concord, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

I wonder how the students feel about their tuition money being used in such a manner.

Prohibition is the problem. Check out LEAP: Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Citizen

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I heard those stupid pigs left ther keys in their cars.
Deb

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Roger Pion is a hero. UVM, OTOH, chews on donkey balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••