Donor who gave $50K to Obama re-elect...

Donor who gave $50K to Obama re-election campaign accused of fraud

There are 27 comments on the The Washington Post story from Apr 1, 2012, titled Donor who gave $50K to Obama re-election campaign accused of fraud. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

WASHINGTON - A major donor to President Barack Obama has been accused of defrauding a businessman and impersonating a bank official, creating new headaches for Obama's re-election campaign as it deals with the questionable history of another top supporter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#23 Apr 3, 2012
It is another awful scandal for Obama as usual all the time =====:::
A major donor to President Barack Obama has been accused of defrauding a businessman and impersonating a bank official, creating new headaches for Obama's re-election campaign as it deals with the questionable history of another top supporter.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#24 Apr 4, 2012
JBH wrote:
It is another awful scandal for Obama as usual all the time =====:::
A major donor to President Barack Obama has been accused of defrauding a businessman and impersonating a bank official, creating new headaches for Obama's re-election campaign as it deals with the questionable history of another top supporter.
Obama Instructs Journalists On How To Report His Positions...
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#25 Apr 4, 2012
My Grandmother say birds of a feather flock together.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#26 Apr 4, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
as with Marxists
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#27 Apr 4, 2012
Skuttlebutt wrote:
What is wrong with da boy taken money from a crook...remember da boy is from shitcago
LMAO !!! Sort of goes with the territory, doesn't it?
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#28 Apr 4, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
as with Marxists
True.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#29 Apr 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
I think she ment birds of a feather Fluke together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Vermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Taking A Yoga Teacher Training May Be One O... Dec '15 Sally 1
News Produce Trashed Students tossing veggies mandat... Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Community thrilled Alcoa keeping smelter open, ... Dec '15 sick of complaining 6
News The Fourteenth State: Vermont's eugenics experi... (Aug '15) Aug '15 harp 1
News Nation's capital is sinking into the ocean (Jul '15) Aug '15 Mr_SKY 66
News Cold, callous and untreatable? Not all psychopa... (Apr '15) Apr '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Bee Scientist Finds $140K Email - in His Spam F... (Apr '15) Apr '15 DILF 3
More from around the web