Donor who gave $50K to Obama re-election campaign accused of fraud

Apr 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

WASHINGTON - A major donor to President Barack Obama has been accused of defrauding a businessman and impersonating a bank official, creating new headaches for Obama's re-election campaign as it deals with the questionable history of another top supporter.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

#1 Apr 1, 2012
What is wrong with da boy taken money from a crook...remember da boy is from shitcago

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#2 Apr 1, 2012
You guys are really scratching now.
Gravediggers

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2012
The whole of the democrat party are fraudsters.
drinK the Hive

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#4 Apr 1, 2012
All Legitimate Puppet' Must Be Cleared With An Administrator In Advance...

ToniT1961

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Apr 1, 2012
swampmudd wrote:
You guys are really scratching now.
You really get pissed when your boy is caught dirty which is daily.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#6 Apr 1, 2012
LOL!!! Boy, you teabaggers are stupid! Since when is an accusation a conviction?

The accused will have a trial. If found guilty, the donation will be returned or given to charity.

That should happen by the 2020 election cycle. LOL!!!
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Didn't Obama say in the begining of his term "Don't look at me, look at the people I surround myself with?"That is the Chicago way. Yes, we really need to reelect the corrupt Chicago politicians again.
liza

Shinnston, WV

#9 Apr 2, 2012
You libs can't handle the truth.....You
prefer LIES....Follow the leader....To where,
the ditch
Otis B Driftwood

Sayville, NY

#10 Apr 2, 2012
Obama's whole presidency has been a fraud.
A G Hollder

UK

#11 Apr 2, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
LOL!!! Boy, you teabaggers are stupid! Since when is an accusation a conviction?
The accused will have a trial. If found guilty, the donation will be returned or given to charity.
That should happen by the 2020 election cycle. LOL!!!
Yes you teabagger libtards are stupid. You've convicted Zimmerman already. STFU idiot.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Apr 2, 2012
What's really strange is that the Washington Post is printing this. The MSM has been in the bag for Obama since the beginning and now the Washington Post is running an article that looks bad for him and actually, finally, fact checking what he says. Hmmmm, the man is not doing so well with his "friends" lately.
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

#13 Apr 2, 2012
Where is Patty Cake the fake marine?

Since: Oct 08

#14 Apr 2, 2012
TedsLiver wrote:
in his mama's basement!
Otis B Driftwood

Freeport, NY

#15 Apr 2, 2012
TedsLiver wrote:
Taking a navy yard s'hit at Obama's re-election headquarters.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#16 Apr 2, 2012
President Obama was even losing support from his own community. That is why they had to blow that situation in Florida so far out of reality. Young black men are being killed daily in Obama;s old neighborhood, yet there are no marches for them, no Presidential phone calls to their mothers. No Jesse, and Al screaming in their neighborhood. Why? Because black on black crime is a way of life in this country.
yup

Seattle, WA

#18 Apr 2, 2012
so whats new bill ayers was accused of fraud as well and still dreams of how to bring down America

and mayer is a crude scum bag
just how bama likes 'em...
dirty is as dirty does
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#19 Apr 2, 2012
If you (Obama) think Bush was so bad, why do you Obama carry over the same agenda businesses of Bush's, concerning not just about iraN, nORTH kOREA, aFGHANISTAN, cHINA, and beyond by MAKING AND doing the same way?

If you-OBAMA say that Bush was not the leadership, your posture by over-acting more than Bush did, of the same matters about those same countries, Iran, etc., IS OF unlawful way-definitely not a leader , while you demonstrate that you are the biggest stupid fool on earth.

You (Obama) are not the leader of the free WORLD.

Your dishonor and non-noble dishonesty of acting same Bush's thoughts, thinking and philosophy have no morals.

YOUR DISHONOR AND DOING WRONG TO THE WORLD ARE WORSE THAN BUSH , AS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THE WRONG, SAME AS Bush's wrong-doing.

Obama -You are a highly immoral person----- You are lawless ( including the Obamacare dictation ) by breaking every universal way of rules and value with no regard to considerations to people’s lives, human race cultures and civilizations .
Reggie Wallten

Lund, Sweden

#20 Apr 2, 2012
I served in the Army and I like my freedom so ain't no brother gonna take my rights away. Obama has got to go. Put a cracker back in the white house because they will get us back in shape. Don't vote for Obama, NO.
Reggie Wallten

Lund, Sweden

#21 Apr 2, 2012
TedsLiver wrote:
That poo poo dude is also marine pat. He must have forgot about his other names.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22 Apr 3, 2012
Reggie Wallten wrote:
<quoted text>That poo poo dude is also marine pat. He must have forgot about his other names.
So did Barry Soetoro.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Vermont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grounded in the past, eyes on the future: Ludlo... Jun '14 American Gentlema... 1
Once upon a time, the world knew Apr '14 superakilli 4
Hundreds of Keystone XL pipeline protesters arr... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eleanor 8
Vermont News in Brief (Feb '14) Mar '14 Greenstreet 2
Study: Teen suicide rate down slightly, still high (Sep '08) Jan '14 Caitlin 3
Lawmakers praise gov's pitch for road, ag funding (Jan '14) Jan '14 Joe 4
Great American Smokeout: Tips to quit (Nov '13) Nov '13 Signs of the Times 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

University of Vermont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••