Rev. Jesse Jackson to give keynote address at U.'s MLK celebration

Dec 23, 2012 Full story: KSL-TV

Civil rights activist the Rev. Jesse Jackson will give a keynote address at the University of Utah in January as part of the university's weeklong celebration of the life and legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.

Full Story

“One day at a time”

Since: Oct 12

----<>-----<>----<>-----<>---

#1 Dec 23, 2012
One of the biggest racist and troublemakers in America.MLK would turn over in his grave!

Since: Dec 12

New Kensington, PA

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Cool Hand Clem wrote:
One of the biggest racist and troublemakers in America.MLK would turn over in his grave!
I see you are a fake news (Fox News) watcher.
They are the ones that have some people convinsed that Rev. Jackson and Rev Sharpton are no good

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 23, 2012
MLK and Jesse Jackson are two completely different leaders. MLK was a true leader, a uniter. Jesse Jackson really is a divider. He help create this bigotry towards black Americans along with Al Sharpton. Jesse Jackson is totally beneath the likes of MLK and MLK's daughter, Coretta King. They are honorable and really helped black Americans. Jesse....smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Utah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autism Signs May Be Missed in Short Checkups Jan 15 HumanSpirit 1
Ebola outbreak: What you need to know now Oct '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny galaxy Sep '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 3
Judge avoids discussing Utah gay marriage ruling Sep '14 TomInElPaso 7
Utah autism rate doubled between '02 and '08, d... (May '11) Sep '14 Vaccines Cause Au... 14
University of Utah Biologist Wins Turkey's Top ... Aug '14 Larry 2
Earthquake Threat in Yellowstone Region Bigger ... Aug '14 Iceland volcano m... 1
More from around the web