Egyptian Liberals Say Western Media i...

Egyptian Liberals Say Western Media is Failing Them

There are 2 comments on the The Epoch Times story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Egyptian Liberals Say Western Media is Failing Them. In it, The Epoch Times reports that:

Egyptian protesters gather outside of the presidential palace in Cairo on Dec. 4. While American media coverage of Arab Spring protests was thorough, Egyptian activists say the truth of widespread protest and violence under President Morsi is barely acknowledged.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Epoch Times.

Javeed

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Unsucessful attempts from opposition will lead egypt nowhere as these key leaders were part of old regime.
Mitzi GaynorFullerhill

Perth, Australia

#3 Dec 13, 2012
I have been sending news updates to Australian media and they are covering it pretty well, pls don't include Australian media in this thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of the District of Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Hate-Filled' Banana Incidents (Sep '16) Dec '16 The Banana Boat Song 2
News What happens when the country you called home i... (Feb '16) Feb '16 TRUTH WILL SET Y... 1
News DC Wants To Give Illegal Immigrants In-State Tu... (Oct '15) Oct '15 o see the light 1
News Sebelius: 'Keeping Our Children Safe ... (May '13) Jun '13 sheepeloveroyalty 2
News Bios: Harambee Award Winners (Dec '12) Dec '12 Suriansyah Basri 1
News Program recruits older vets for job training (May '12) May '12 Le Jimbo 6
News Once homeless, gay youth is college bound (Aug '11) Aug '11 Gay Steve 1
More from around the web