Tenn. church hits the road for Cumber...

Tenn. church hits the road for Cumberlands Mountain Outreach

There are 2 comments on the TheTimesTribune.com story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Tenn. church hits the road for Cumberlands Mountain Outreach. In it, TheTimesTribune.com reports that:

Special to The Times-Tribune Recently, several members of Clinch River Baptist Church, Lake City, Tenn., took to the highway for their 2nd annual "Toy Run for Mountain Outreach" to support the children of Whitley County, and Campbell County, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheTimesTribune.com.

James

San Ramon, CA

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Where did they hit the road to, are they coming to Ca.?
Caleb

Brentwood, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2010
"Recently, several members of Clinch River Baptist Church, Lake City, Tenn., took to the highway for their 2nd annual “Toy Run for Mountain Outreach” to support the children of Whitley County, and Campbell County, Tenn. Led by Pastor Keith Tillman, nine motorcycles made their way followed by a van loaded with gifts from the church in Lake City, Tenn. to the campus of University of the Cumberlands in Williamsburg."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of the Cumberlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawson named principal for Central Academy (Jun '13) Jul '13 well 30
News Red White & Boom will feature "The Last Ride" (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dexter 1
News Kentucky Baptists poised to cut remaining ties ... (Sep '12) Oct '12 Burrito Grande 4
News Old Fashioned Trading Days kicks off Thursday i... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Pig Tails 5
News Slone receives diploma from Cumberlands (May '12) May '12 slones 1
News RSCC receives prestigious ranking (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jen 1
News Whitney Ballinger, CU named MSC Player of Week ... (Mar '10) Mar '12 BIG FAN 47
More from around the web