The Daily News blew it with its endor...

The Daily News blew it with its endorsements

There are 3 comments on the The Galveston County Daily News story from Oct 25, 2012, titled The Daily News blew it with its endorsements. In it, The Galveston County Daily News reports that:

A review of The Galveston Daily News' endorsements for the Nov. 6 election would make one think that the editorial staff is suffering from serious short-term memory loss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Galveston County Daily News.

Ralph Wright

Texas City, TX

#3 Oct 27, 2012
I heard Henry is already having his future office measured for JMT green carpet and ordering tan colored uniforms for the deputies. Just like the old days.
The Truth

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Nov 2, 2012
You HEARD. Well if we believed all the things we heard we would all be in some serious crap don't you think? You must be one of those people that believe everything you hear huh? I bet you voted for Obama and believed all his lies he promised to America because you "heard" it was the right thing to do. It sickens me to read all the lies about Henry all the time, the funny thing is, that's exactly what they are, are LIES! If Pruitt does win it will only be because of the lies he's told to get this far, Henry is the only qualified man for the job, his integrity, and honesty surpass ANY qualification Pruitt might have and there for truly is the best man for the job. I "heard" we should vote for him! So do it!!
The Truth

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Nov 3, 2012
Let me guess, you are black and assume all people from Santa Fe at clansmen? If so you are stupid. And he dropped out of the race because poor was his mentor and when he decided to run Henry being the great guy he is decided not to split the department up and backed out. As for your claims that he gave Louie a pay raise, I have no way of knowing if that is true or not so I can't respond to that particular comment, highly doubtful but once again I have no idea so I can't comment. And I also doubt very seriously he was only promoted because he dropped out of the race. That is just ignorant hearsay that stupid people like you believe. HENRY T FOR SHERIFF! The ONLY man for the job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Texas Medical Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Psychological evaluations of pilots: a question... Apr '15 enforce FARA 3
News Stillbirth risk connected to sleeping on back (Jan '15) Feb '15 Scoop 2
News Hospitals Wrestle With Extent of Ebola Treatment (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News Is Sexting Normal? (Oct '14) Oct '14 dad of 3 1
News Nearly 25 percent of overweight women mispercei... (Nov '10) Sep '13 Dominik 2
News Texas prisons face more lawsuits over no AC (Jun '13) Jun '13 Donny Brook 1
News After decades as obstetrician, 'Dr. Dan' still ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Jeremy 2
More from around the web