1 killed when car crashes into fence

1 killed when car crashes into fence

There are 1 comment on the KHOU-TV Houston story from Sep 9, 2009, titled 1 killed when car crashes into fence. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

One man died and another remained hospitalized Tuesday after an apparently alcohol-related wreck that ejected the men from a car that crashed into a fence, tree and ditch, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

watcher

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2009
To the recent posters,
I am truely sorry to see such a trajic thing happen, not for the man that killed him self, but for his family. I live on Pearson, and time after time I see folks driving in excessive speed, and it's inevitable when you mix drinking and driving, that bad things usually happen. My first thought when I read this was, if this individual was really a respectable young man, then why is he out drinking and driving at 4:30 in the morning? I would of been at home sleeping with my wife and sounds like a new born (6 months old I read here), not partying all night with my buddy. Sounds more selfish to me, destroying his life, quite possibly his buddy's life, the wife, child, parents he left behind, because the easy part is dying, the difficult part is those that have to grieve it. Adolescence, doesn't usually comprehend this, until it's too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Texas Medical Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Infant ear infections becoming less common Mar '16 Pete 1
News Psychological evaluations of pilots: a question... (Mar '15) Apr '15 enforce FARA 3
News Stillbirth risk connected to sleeping on back (Jan '15) Feb '15 Scoop 2
News Hospitals Wrestle With Extent of Ebola Treatment (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News Is Sexting Normal? (Oct '14) Oct '14 dad of 3 1
News Nearly 25 percent of overweight women mispercei... (Nov '10) Sep '13 Dominik 2
News Texas prisons face more lawsuits over no AC (Jun '13) Jun '13 Donny Brook 1
More from around the web