Campus guns: No to Texas House bill

Campus guns: No to Texas House bill

There are 9 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 15, 2013, titled Campus guns: No to Texas House bill. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

We find it troubling that there's another move to allow concealed handguns in college buildings and classrooms in Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2013
They need to allow the provision to pass and become law. It would be nice to have one where it would allow people to "Open" carry a weapon. It should also be required that every concealed weapon carrier and open weapon carrier have license plates and window stickers that show the person who owns the vehicle is a licensed carrier to warn the police and the public that there might be a weapon in the car.

All Mexican'ts would be forbidden to carry anything other than their bean filled tortillas and field workers gloves. That would make SupremeChicanoCommander, Petro, And Sub-Commandante Marcos turn in all their weapons.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 15, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
They need to allow the provision to pass and become law. It would be nice to have one where it would allow people to "Open" carry a weapon. It should also be required that every concealed weapon carrier and open weapon carrier have license plates and window stickers that show the person who owns the vehicle is a licensed carrier to warn the police and the public that there might be a weapon in the car.
All Mexican'ts would be forbidden to carry anything other than their bean filled tortillas and field workers gloves. That would make SupremeChicanoCommander, Petro, And Sub-Commandante Marcos turn in all their weapons.
go ahead and put a sticker letting the world know you are a coward. I would love to see someone with a gun sticker , I would go up to them and punch them in the face and watch them cower and shake.. then disarm them and whop them over the head with their own weapon.
Larry Grover

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
I don't give a good, sweet, you-know-what about the laws. I carry my Desert Eagle wherever I go and let the chips fall where they may. I'm not going to have Al Qaeda up in my butt, especially after what happened in Boston today. A man has to be prepared to defend himself.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#4 Apr 15, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
go ahead and put a sticker letting the world know you are a coward. I would love to see someone with a gun sticker , I would go up to them and punch them in the face and watch them cower and shake.. then disarm them and whop them over the head with their own weapon.
You are an idiot. Sticker on the car bozo breath. You come up to me and do that and that will be the last time you do anything but haunting your ex's life.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a good, sweet, you-know-what about the laws. I carry my Desert Eagle wherever I go and let the chips fall where they may. I'm not going to have Al Qaeda up in my butt, especially after what happened in Boston today. A man has to be prepared to defend himself.
Your wife can do it for you as you would not know how.
Larry Grover

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Your wife can do it for you as you would not know how.
You can kiss my bright red rosy in the spot where city hall used to be. Your cruel and vicious comment on Patriot's Day proves, once and for all, that you are a slacker and never really fought for this country. Your mother must cry herself to sleep at night for having raised such a yellow belly.
Idea

El Paso, TX

#7 Apr 15, 2013
It sounds good to advertise that you're carrying. But it better to have the element of surprise to give you an advantage.
Vote YES

Fort Davis, TX

#9 Apr 15, 2013
We the licensed on campus are Fed UP with the uninformed media and liberals denying the right to self defense ...

FU is the new trigger, FED UP.

It's time for the good men to come to the aid of their country.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Vote YES wrote:
We the licensed on campus are Fed UP with the uninformed media and liberals denying the right to self defense ...
FU is the new trigger, FED UP.
It's time for the good men to come to the aid of their country.
I've already come to the defense of my country when I fought against the yellow horde in Korea to save them from the commies. Now it's time for others to take up the fight because I want to enjoy my golden years. I recently bought a boat that is perfect for cruising, fishing and tubing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Texas at El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rescinding DACA dashes dreams for young immigrants Sep '17 Farts Gas 4
News Colonias on the border struggle with decades-ol... Sep '17 Fart water 11
News CCNY-UTEP partner to produce next generation La... May '17 Food farts 4
News Plaza Portales in Ju rez off-limits to USa (Feb '17) Feb '17 Jose Patton 8
News Business on the US-Mexico border is already fee... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Can I piss on you 4
News City Rep. Emma Acosta begins run for mayor (Jan '17) Jan '17 DZ Que 2
News Mexico's fuel price hike to spill into El Paso (Jan '17) Jan '17 Tax them well 1
More from around the web