Young immigrants get a break under ne...

Young immigrants get a break under new policy

There are 73 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 16, 2012, titled Young immigrants get a break under new policy. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Elizabeth Gallegos had two major worries in life: What to do after graduating from college and what to do if she got deported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
See the Light

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Its dispicable of Obama. We are already bleed dry from those people and now he makes sure they do it forever. I'm sure she didn't pay for the education. The taxpayers did. Illegals go free and some get discounted Texas rate, but other Citizens from another state can't get that discount. Why Obama kisses butt for non-citizens, I will never figure out. Maybe because they are second class like him.
AA McCoy

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Because this is their Land and taking over and the O is kissing butt so they don't send you back to europe and him back to africa.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#3 Jun 16, 2012
This is 'Back Door' Amnesty. It opens the door for these Illegal aliens to bring in more Illegal alien family members from their home country into Our's.

We need to send Congress home with no benefits and hold Obama accountable for his lawlessness.
Our Land No Pilgrims

El Paso, TX

#6 Jun 16, 2012
Whos the alien Pilgrim?
RU-4-REAL

El Paso, TX

#7 Jun 16, 2012
For all you stupid people here is a lesson in the real world .these are not
Young immigrants they are the off spring of illegal Mexicaca's . They are by virtue of birth also illegal,s ... The tax payers have all ready fed , clothed and educated the little Bastards . Now ODUMBAZZ wants to give them more .
No Nascar Here

El Paso, TX

#8 Jun 16, 2012
A lesson on history.Research Guadalupe Hidalgo Treaty 1848.This is our land.We were already here.We did not have to wet our backs like you gringos immigrants the original aliens and cross an entire Ocean plymouth rock Pilgrims.
Ken

Homosassa, FL

#9 Jun 16, 2012
Obama has now potentially added up to 800,000 NON CITIZENS to the Job Searchers in this Country.

This incompetent Boob has sold out taxpayers for the few votes he'll gain from hispanic citizens.

Write "OBAMA SUCKS" on all your cash

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 16, 2012
No Nascar Here wrote:
A lesson on history.Research Guadalupe Hidalgo Treaty 1848.This is our land.We were already here.We did not have to wet our backs like you gringos immigrants the original aliens and cross an entire Ocean plymouth rock Pilgrims.
Lucky for Mexico the treaty was enacted, if not, you would have been speaking English a long time ago.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 16, 2012
Ken wrote:
Obama has now potentially added up to 800,000 NON CITIZENS to the Job Searchers in this Country.
This incompetent Boob has sold out taxpayers for the few votes he'll gain from hispanic citizens.
Write "OBAMA SUCKS" on all your cash
Potentially?, no, he did, can't wait to see the next round of unemployment figures.
General Sherman

El Paso, TX

#13 Jun 16, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Potentially?, no, he did, can't wait to see the next round of unemployment figures.
And I can't wait to see your mama's azz again..STFU before I burn this place again.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#14 Jun 16, 2012
Jeff Sharlet on "The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart ...
Aug 12, 2009 ... "The Crusade for a Christian Military": Are US Forces Trying to Convert .... And
working through Senator Chuck Grassley, Republican of Iowa,...

http://www.democracynow.org/2009/8/12/sharlet - 86k -
rider
Marquette, MI
1 min ago Today’s roll call is just as impressive: Men under the Family’s religio-political counsel include, in addition to Ensign, Coburn and Pickering, Sens. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Jim DeMint and Lindsey Graham, both R-S.C.; James Inhofe, R-Okla., John Thune, R-S.D., and recent senators and high officials such as John Ashcroft, Ed Meese, Pete Domenici and Don Nickles. Over in the House there’s Joe Pitts, R-Penn., Frank Wolf, R-Va., Zach Wamp, R-Tenn., Robert Aderholt, R-Ala., Ander Crenshaw, R-Fla., Todd Tiahrt, R-Kan., Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., Jo Ann Emerson, R-Mo., and John R. Carter, R-Texas. Historically, the Family has been strongly Republican, but it includes Democrats, too. There’s Mike McIntyre of North Carolina, for instance, a vocal defender of putting the Ten Commandments in public places, and Sen. Mark Pryor, the pro-war Arkansas Democrat responsible for scuttling Obama’s labor agenda. Sen. Pryor explained to me the meaning of bipartisanship he’d learned through the Family:“Jesus didn’t come to take sides. He came to take over.” And by Jesus, the Family means the Family.

Since: Sep 08

Huntsville, AL

#15 Jun 16, 2012
Patriot wrote:
This is 'Back Door' Amnesty. It opens the door for these Illegal aliens to bring in more Illegal alien family members from their home country into Our's.
We need to send Congress home with no benefits and hold Obama accountable for his lawlessness.
You are fglat out full of crap. There is NOTHING in the policy that enables these deserving young people to "to bring in more Illegal alien family members from their home country."
But FACTs don't matter to the hate-mongers, race-baiters, and red neck racist crackers.
Le trou de balle

AOL

#16 Jun 16, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for Mexico the treaty was enacted, if not, you would have been speaking English a long time ago.
The US wil be speaking Spanish! You will taste the same medicine you gave Mexico with Tejas in 1836! You will break again just like in 1860!
Le trou de balle

AOL

#18 Jun 16, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Back door amnesty is to allow free passage to all Canadian, British and Eastern European Jews! They come, take housing, take jobs and birth their holes here and you suck them up with no problem. Here in Sheephead Bay Brooklyn we are filled with retired Russians, just like in Coney Island, you must speak Russian to commerce or get services and we pay the bills to maintain a piece of Russia and Poland in eastern Brooklyn!
Doreteo Arango

United States

#19 Jun 16, 2012
General Robert E Lee,you couldn't catch me back then along with your gringo Pershings Battalion . Why would you think you can come to my Gentes land and poison my people and land with your Pilgrim diseases. Go back across the Ocean plymouth rock where you aliens immigrated from. Viva Pancho Villa Putos!
Patriot

Denver, CO

#20 Jun 16, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>You are fglat out full of crap. There is NOTHING in the policy that enables these deserving young people to "to bring in more Illegal alien family members from their home country."
But FACTs don't matter to the hate-mongers, race-baiters, and red neck racist crackers.
---------

Have you never read the Dream Act? Here's a sample:

http://www.independentsentinel.com/2012/06/st...
Patriot

Denver, CO

#21 Jun 16, 2012
BTW, I agree with FAIR.

Since: Sep 08

Huntsville, AL

#22 Jun 16, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
---------
Have you never read the Dream Act? Here's a sample:
http://www.independentsentinel.com/2012/06/st...
There is NOTHING in the policy that enables these deserving young people to "to bring in more Illegal alien family members from their home country."

In FACT the new policy is NOT the Dream Act.....But nice try to divert from FACTS with irrelvatn BULLSH!T..

Cody

El Paso, TX

#23 Jun 16, 2012
I want me some gator. Dakota done got him some cousin tail and possum inerds.we all don't need more of them people in my neck of the woods.
wtq

El Paso, TX

#24 Jun 16, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING in the policy that enables these deserving young people to "to bring in more Illegal alien family members from their home country."
In FACT the new policy is NOT the Dream Act.....But nice try to divert from FACTS with irrelvatn BULLSH!T..
Learn how to spell you inbred mexicant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Texas at El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plaza Portales in Ju rez off-limits to USa Feb '17 Jose Patton 8
News Business on the US-Mexico border is already fee... Feb '17 Can I piss on you 4
News City Rep. Emma Acosta begins run for mayor Jan '17 DZ Que 2
News Mexico's fuel price hike to spill into El Paso Jan '17 Tax them well 1
News El Paso lawmakers set legislative priorities Nov '16 oncoming draught 1
News US-Mexico border has problems, but a wall isn't... (Oct '16) Oct '16 bean burner 24
News Irvin, Chapin high schools get new principals (Oct '16) Oct '16 analyst 3
More from around the web