Son of man killed in crane accident t...

Son of man killed in crane accident talks about his father

There are 1 comment on the CW33 Dallas KDAF-TV story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Son of man killed in crane accident talks about his father. In it, CW33 Dallas KDAF-TV reports that:

Terry Weaver was a husband and a father. The 50 year old from Grand Saline in East Texas was one of two men killed in a crane accident Saturday afternoon on the UT Dallas campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW33 Dallas KDAF-TV.

Forest Hump

Irving, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I wouldn't risk my life building art centers for snotty rich kids, dykes, jews and homo's driving their corvettes to school that their daddy bought them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Texas at Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New material may help cut battery costs for ele... Jul '17 Solarman 1
News Deporting all illegal immigrants would not make... (May '17) May '17 spytheweb 11
News Latina View: Esther Cepeda - The myth of immigr... (Sep '16) Sep '16 HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News LaVoy Finicum mourners draw public lands attent... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
News Ann Coulter: (Jul '15) Jul '15 Power of Equanimity 17
News A Midwestern Cow Girl Blew The Lid Off Of Citig... (May '12) Mar '15 Sydney 5
News Scientists target smartphone technology to impr... (Feb '15) Feb '15 ashfaqalam 1
More from around the web