Two workers killed in crane collapse at UTD campus

Jul 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CW33 Dallas KDAF-TV

A construction crane on the campus of the University of Texas at Dallas was left broken with part of it lying atop of a building after collapsing Saturday afternoon.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2012
hammerstrabe

Tatum, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

This happened before.
In '87 or so, a crane was being disassembled by Main and Harwood by an outside contractor (a crane company). The crane was taken down hurriedly, without regard for balance. The crane fell across Main Street and onto a parking lot. Three ironworkers died.
The wind must have played mightily into yesterday's tragedy.
Lesbian In Mans Body

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

I'm sorry for the snotty rich kids that go to school there. I hope they didn't cry to mommy

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

YHVH message to American Holocaust Perpetraitors ignore the crane (biblical).

The High wind was Lee(Protector)Dell Thomas Jr. The effects of modern day lynching / psychological warfare in the American Holocaust. Ewe (Ollie Mae Thomas) must not be blinded by godass (god and the American Stockholm Syndrome).

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god ( good OLE deception / governing oppressive dis ease - mental illness / group of demons (corporations & media)/ government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (population control / death fix it / murderbyproxy).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Texas at Dallas Discussions

Search the University of Texas at Dallas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Toddler Hears for 1st Time Jul 8 Sir Dylan Dragon-Slayer 1
Creationists Get Influential Positions in Texas... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Jupiter 53
These Dallas-area Creationists Might Just Be Sh... (Jul '13) Aug '13 TerryL 3
Andor EMCCD Camera Delivers Ultrahigh Accuracy ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Johnnyboy86 1
University of Texas System to begin offering gu... (Feb '13) Feb '13 DC Dave 4
The Crane in the American Holocaust (Jul '12) Jul '12 National Whistleblower 1
A Midwestern Cow Girl Blew The Lid Off Of Citig... (May '12) May '12 Captain Obvious 3
•••
•••