Texas-Mexico border fence will hurt poor on both sides, UT pane...

There are 3 comments on the Mar 28, 2009, Austin American-Statesman story titled Texas-Mexico border fence will hurt poor on both sides, UT pane.... In it, Austin American-Statesman reports that:

Ongoing construction of a 670-mile fence along the Texas-Mexico border approved by Congress in 2006 was the topic of a panel Saturday at the University of Texas titled The Border Fence as a Human Rights Barrier.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Austin American-Statesman.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Afghan Vet

El Paso, TX

#138 Dec 21, 2010
Whats the problem. Don't we have ports of entry. The only ones that will have diffcultly are the Illegal Aliens.
tiro

El Paso, TX

#139 Dec 21, 2010
Afghan Vet wrote:
Whats the problem. Don't we have ports of entry. The only ones that will have diffcultly are the Illegal Aliens.
No i have not have problems yet. What is with the name? Afgan Vet? You are not the only one who have served, get a life.
CONSERVATIVE

Dawsonville, GA

#140 Dec 25, 2010
tiro wrote:
<quoted text>
No i have not have problems yet. What is with the name? Afgan Vet? You are not the only one who have served, get a life.
If not for him and those like him. You might not have a life! You damn sure wouldn't have the right to make an ass of yourself like you're doing now! If you served, God bless you, but my guess is you haven't. I don't think it's good policy for brothers in arms to hammer each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Texas at Brownsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Military-grade equipment on hand to protect UT ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 drama 1
News SpaceX breaks ground on Texas rocket launch site (Sep '14) Sep '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News UTEP College of Education: Teaching program get... (Nov '13) Nov '13 JWRussell USRN 2
News Super fast Internet access coming to Valley ins... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Star 1
News Ground Troops Replaced By Aircraft On US Border (Dec '11) Dec '11 Boots On The Ground 1
News Drug war sends emotionally troubled kids to Texas (Nov '11) Nov '11 CrankyFranky 2
News Still no solution for illegal immigrants' long-... (Oct '11) Nov '11 REWBA 47
More from around the web