Immigrant game put Republicans in tig...

Immigrant game put Republicans in tight spot

There are 10 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Nov 23, 2013, titled Immigrant game put Republicans in tight spot. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

When young Texas conservatives announced a "catch an illegal immigrant" game, they expected condemnation from the left.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 24, 2013
things like this point out illegal immigration is out of control and all laws on this need to be enoforced. if they were these kids would not be doing this do to no illegal aliens would be here let alone in a classroom in the USA.

this whole thing comes down to a simple issue,who should have the jobs and who is more important to the citizens of the USA,illegal aliens or their brother and sister citizens. there is no way around it.

citizens need to stick together for each other the same way those who support illegal aliens do. the supporters of illegal aliens have loyalty only to their race,and that needs to be pointed out all times.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 24, 2013
All illegals get out.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#3 Nov 24, 2013

Non Whites have no reason to be on this continent
spud

Blakeslee, PA

#4 Nov 25, 2013
The neocon leadership is what is putting the Republican party in a tight spot. These rinos are too stupid to realize that 90% of these illegal aliens will vote strictly Democrat if ever given the chance. They're also driving Hunkies like me away.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#5 Nov 26, 2013
There is no such thing as a conservative they dont represent White America They sound better, but hey owe their loyalty to Israel and Not America. a pack of traitors and criminals, drunkards , and deviates.
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#6 Nov 26, 2013
send them all home anchors and all if they do not want them put them up for adoption if anyone would have them you know breaking the law is breaking the law if you did break the law you must pay
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#7 Nov 26, 2013
want to piss a bunch of your own people off let them stay bit if you do remember you are going against your own people these people are not here legally so they still have an alliance to another country which they would not turn against their own country even to help the u.s. all these people want is the freebies the u.s. offers otherwise they do not care a thing about the u.s. or respect its laws or they would of applied to come here legally load them all up send them home just in time for the u.s. holiday thanksgiving you know what would be good and to give thanks for to send all these freeloaders home instant cut from our tax money cut out government ASSISTANCE TO ALL THESE ILLEGALS you know it would be a very good thing for all americans to give thanks for thanksgiving they are all gone!!!!!!!!!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Nov 26, 2013
liberty wrote:
want to piss a bunch of your own people off let them stay bit if you do remember you are going against your own people these people are not here legally so they still have an alliance to another country which they would not turn against their own country even to help the u.s. all these people want is the freebies the u.s. offers otherwise they do not care a thing about the u.s. or respect its laws or they would of applied to come here legally load them all up send them home just in time for the u.s. holiday thanksgiving you know what would be good and to give thanks for to send all these freeloaders home instant cut from our tax money cut out government ASSISTANCE TO ALL THESE ILLEGALS you know it would be a very good thing for all americans to give thanks for thanksgiving they are all gone!!!!!!!!!!
I just said on an other post, im going to stop paying taxes.then im going on some right wing show to protest, im gonna call obama out on it lol what would he say.im right.no more freebies.period.
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#9 Nov 26, 2013
wild child that is right take away all the freebies and then maybe they will leave it would be something good to give thanks for this thanksgiving to see them all leaving they do not respect themselves so how would they respect anything else and besides that whos side are these elected peoples in Washington on they need to respect the wishes of the American people not some shouting sewer rats hope you have a happy thanksgiving the best part is sending letters out to our congressmen and senators daily no amnesty you know I call to and fax them maybe they come on here and read this to I have told them in a letter to go to topix and read illegal immigreation forum
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 Nov 26, 2013
spud wrote:
The neocon leadership is what is putting the Republican party in a tight spot. These rinos are too stupid to realize that 90% of these illegal aliens will vote strictly Democrat if ever given the chance. They're also driving Hunkies like me away.
I agree but I know a lot of Dems. That don't want anymore illegals coming here. They always make this a two party fight. But liberatarians, Independents and many other political party's simply don't want them here either. The far right has screwed conservatives so they are jumping ship anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Texas at Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 72
News A federal judge shot down 3 University of Texas... Fri Ben Ghazi 2
News Deep In The Heart Of Texas, Muslim Music Blossoms (Mar '15) Aug 15 don Juan 7
News Texas concealed carry on campus law kicks in as... Aug 11 Joe Balls 110
News Donald Trump - Trump: Nearly '180,000 illegal i... Jul '16 HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Suspect in UT homicide arrested Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Police arrest 17-year-old in Beaverton woman's ... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web