Should i attentd this school after th...

Should i attentd this school after the military?

Nick

Missoula, MT

#1 Mar 23, 2012
I have been in the military for three years and get out in three years, Now i am looking at different colleges for not only a good education in Law enforcement, and business administration (mostly cause after so long in the military i don't know anything else.) But i am also looking for a good social environment to help me re adapt to the non-military life. I'm from Dallas, Tx and after the military i have college credits and will be a transfer student. If ya'll could give me any pro's and con's about each of these parts of college at UT Austin, and also what would be my housing requirements? Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Texas at Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Austin-San Antonio corridor is one of nation's ... Mar 30 NationsPharts 1
News Preteens who mistrust teachers less likely to r... Feb '17 Dreary Jurist Wagner 3
News Storing solar power increases energy consumptio... Jan '17 Solarman 1
No Rapist Jan '17 Unattended 2
News Petition for sanctuary institution gains momentum Nov '16 spytheweb 2
News 'African American Women $.25:' Racist Affirmati... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
mcat prep? (Mar '10) Oct '16 Brando 2
More from around the web