Study: Too Many Sisters Hurt Male Sexuality

There are 4 comments on the Oct 21, 2010, CBS News story titled Study: Too Many Sisters Hurt Male Sexuality. In it, CBS News reports that:

If it applies to rats, does it apply to humans? According to a study published in Psychological Science, male rates raised with more female litter mates are less active sexually in adulthood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Understandable

Modesto, CA

#1 Oct 22, 2010
That's only because many of them get head and have sex with their sisters.
Joey

Modesto, CA

#2 Oct 23, 2010
Understandable wrote:
That's only because many of them get head and have sex with their sisters.
My friend peeps on his sisters all the time! He said that he already got 2 of them to give him head and HJs.

Since: Sep 10

Kimball, MN

#3 Oct 24, 2010
another predetermined conclusion by the scientific community and what do rats have to do with human sexuality
Understandable

Modesto, CA

#4 Oct 24, 2010
Joey wrote:
<quoted text> My friend peeps on his sisters all the time! He said that he already got 2 of them to give him head and HJs.
Many guys try to peep on and fool around with their sisters! Sexual experiences with siblings might mess them up later in life sexually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Texas at Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NAACP petitions for African-American studies pr... Apr 2 Bob J 1440 4
News Deep In The Heart Of Texas, Muslim Music Blossoms Mar '15 Shamma 3
News Papers of Bill Richardson donated to University... Mar '15 otherpaper 2
News Engineering school receives $3.5 million gift f... Feb '15 Sony 1
News Lawmakers Consider Boosting Earthquake Research Jan '15 a bit late eh 1
News Rev. Jeff Schreve, Pastor of the First Baptist ... (May '14) Jan '15 MrsVA 30
News About 100 brains missing from University of Texas Dec '14 Scholar 72
More from around the web