A father's murder, a plea on gun control

Jan 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

The University of Texas- Austin clock tower shooter, 25-year-old Charles Joseph Whitman, killed 16 and wounded at least 30 people from his perch above the university grounds.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2013
alan

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

M.Jones fathers murder was sensless and unecessary in many ways. 1st of all, i am sure philadelphia HAD very strict gun laws at the time. Mexico has had VERY VERY strict gun laws and more than 50,000 people have been murdered in 2 years! Who knows how many by obama's administration alone..

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

What a shame Grandma failed to first teach this antigun commmunist about the Bill of Rights. I wonder if G-ma knew the first Jim Crow laws were gun control laws. Too bad the Elders can't teach WHY we Americans have assault rifles and North Koreans don't.

Guns cause the fewest deaths.

More Blacks will die from sickness and disease than any other cause. But Blacks are some of the most careless people, many Black kids will (paradoxically) die 'accidentally' from gun fire BECAUSE a Black adult will carelessly leave a loaded handgun accessible to a kid.

A Black female publishing in a news media outlet should be the last person to be antigun. If guns were as bad as this female writer says, she would be dead by now.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Good article about doublespeak, fork tongue speak, and speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Every pig here should be FORCED to read her article.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••