AG: Justice committed to protecting g...

AG: Justice committed to protecting gays, lesbians

There are 4 comments on the WHBF-TV Rock Island story from Mar 20, 2012, titled AG: Justice committed to protecting gays, lesbians. In it, WHBF-TV Rock Island reports that:

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder says the Justice Department is "committed to using every tool in its arsenal" to combat bullying and harassment based on sexual orientation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHBF-TV Rock Island.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Mar 20, 2012
He's a LIAR and he's crooked. He should be impeached or fired, and then arrested.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#2 Mar 20, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
He's a LIAR and he's crooked. He should be impeached or fired, and then arrested.
You're thinking of John Boehner. But I don't think they call it "impeachment" for members of congress.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Mar 20, 2012
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thinking of John Boehner. But I don't think they call it "impeachment" for members of congress.
Forgot about "Fast & Furious" already, huh ?

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#5 Mar 21, 2012
They're always lying. Even in their sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Texas at Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Undergraduate Research Group Looking for Runners! Mar '16 Research Run 1
News Uta engineer earns NSF Career grant to develop ... Mar '16 Solarman 1
Is the VP with the Narcissistic Personality dis... (Dec '13) Apr '15 fred 6
News NAACP petitions for African-American studies pr... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Bob J 1440 4
News Cedar Hill couple get 15 years for tax-preparat... (Feb '15) Feb '15 JMWinPR 1
News Maine's Ebola protocols mean quarantine for nurse (Oct '14) Nov '14 Fingerbang 12
News Wendy Davis: Dreams from my Uterus (Nov '14) Nov '14 Deborah 2
More from around the web