Letter: Work together to bring U of M...

Letter: Work together to bring U of M to Jackson

There are 4 comments on the JacksonSun.com story from May 15, 2011, titled Letter: Work together to bring U of M to Jackson. In it, JacksonSun.com reports that:

Jackson is suffering from the worst economy and the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at JacksonSun.com.

what

Jackson, TN

#1 May 15, 2011
Not good for jackson
Bobby Booboo

Jackson, TN

#2 May 15, 2011
Actually, it would be extremely good for jackson.
cosmo

Lexington, TN

#3 May 15, 2011
Buying the Lambuth campus to bring University of Memphis here would be fantastic for Jackson. We cannot allow the Lambuth campus to become empty and deteriorate. That would pull down property values in the city and crime would soar. The LANA neighborhood is far too important for the city to allow this to happen.
poobear

Jackson, TN

#4 May 16, 2011
I think there are a lot of better options for the campus. I really don't think this is the wisest way to spend our tax dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Black Rhodes Scholars of 2014 | News One (Dec '14) Dec '14 Dennis Dunn 4
News Most charges dropped against UTC student who qu... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Angela Cummings 1
News Daniel Dawson: Not A Typical High School Student (May '13) Dec '13 Truthurts 7
News Strawberries every spring: Festival preparation... (Apr '13) Dec '13 Anon 2
News UTC Student Arrested, Forced To The Ground Afte... (Nov '13) Nov '13 ThomasA 2
News Michael Dexter Added To St. Timothy Episcopal's... (Sep '13) Sep '13 ARCOBALENO 1
News Armadillo invasion of East TN verified by video (Apr '13) May '13 dixie 5
More from around the web